Infinity Intellectuals / Poor Mailing List Services

1 113, Barksdale Professional Center, Newark, DE, United States
Phone: 302-353-4442

I hired Infinity Intellectuals to obtain a mailing list for a client project. I specifically requested doctors (MDs) in specific cities around Phoenix. When i first got the data, they provided me with more than double the records they said they would deliver. I wasn't ready to use the data immediately and only scanned to see that the cities and specialties were there. Later I realized that they had provided hospitals and not MDs - the list was totally useless to me. When I went back to them, they said they could not provide other data - they didn't have access to this data which I found out from another company was readily available. Not only that, the representative didn't seem to understand the difference between a list of hospitals vs. doctors and couldn't grasp the concept of what i wanted until I said, "i want cardiologists in Phoenix, etc." When i asked for a refund because I could see that they would not provide the data i needed, they failed to respond to me. I would never recommend this company. They are not to be trusted. They do not know what they are doing and they are not reputable.

We