Indymac Bank / modification of loan
My husband and I, like many homeowners with liens held by Indymac bank are in danger of losing our homes or already have lost them.
We applied for a loan modification represented by a reputal company and they've had no success with Indymac. They're always told our loan "is in review." This has been going on for months. From what I've read on the internet there are many people with the same problem. It appears Indymac is not interested in doing loan modifications. Then why did taxpayers bail them out? That money was supposed to help people keep their homes.
My grandfather was a state senator in South Dakota and he always praised our country. I don't think he'd like to see how this country is right now.
More Indymac Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Indymac Bank - Short sale 
- Indymac Bank - Scam and lies 
- Indymac Bank - CUSTOMER SERVICE 
- Indymac Bank - This is clearly predatory lending 
- Indymac Bank - Loan Modification 
- Indymac Bank - mortgage 
- Indymac Bank - Mortgage deception
- Indymac Bank - They took my home! 
- Indymac Bank - Lost my payment $106,000. 
- Indymac Bank - Lied about the loan