Indian Army / Non-Payment of Terminal Gratuity and balance arrears of 6th Pay Commision

India Review updated:
Indian Army
I am Capt Saif Qezilbash who was a second generation into the army. I had taken voluntary retirement in March'08 serving 05 years in the army. With due respect, it is agonising that till date I have'nt recieved my terminal gratuity also my balance arrears. My emails, leetters, telephonic conversations have fallen on deaf ears. I was wanting to book a house and waiting for the money to be released, but the scheme went by and I still haven't got my money from the Indian Army. Are they going to pay for the damage?

This is my endeavour to be heard and get m hard earned money from an institution which speaks of integrity, honesty and claims that army takes care of its men. Is this the way care has been done to its men????

N  2nd of Jul, 2011 by
Myself Mahendra Singh, Ex serviceman voluntary retired in 1994 november. I heard about the supreme court law for pre-1996 retirees. please tell me about the details of form and is it possible to claim for 3.5 lac gratuity. What are the terms and conditions. Give me revert on my id i.e. sonia_brl@yahoo.co.in and my contact no. 9811894726, 9873989190.