Incrediblepass.com / Fraud

1 United States

This company has had numerous complaints against them not only here but on many other consumer complaint sites as well. Whay they are still in business is mindboggling. They are nothing but criminals pure & simple. They apparently have several other websites that you can try out on their signup page with checkboxes already ticked for our "convenience". Well I ALWAYS make sure that those boxes aren't ticked whenever I hit the signup button but even so, I was still one of their unsuspecting victims last year. I had signed up for only one site which had a different name but was through IncrediblePass.Com & it should've only cost me $25. A couple weeks later I look at my credit card statement & see they not only charged me for the one I wanted but 3 others as well. So the total bill was a whopping $90! I cancelled my subscription right away & tried to call & write them several times but got no response to either. I then contacted my credit card co. - GE Money (Ebay card) & they said they would investigate. Well it's now a year later & i'm still waiting for my refund. Even after several letters & phone calls to them. (Update) They FINALLY told me they would only give me $10 of the $65 I should've gotten back. I've never had a credit card screw me over like that before. So i'm not only pissed about getting ripped off by Incredible Scam. Con but Ebay card as well. I will be closing my account with GE Money very soon & my overall advice is to Avoid both of them as if they were the plague!

Za