ILD Teleservices Inc. — Phony billing on Verizon Acct.
I got me Verizon bill and it had a charge for ID Lifeguard Credit for 12.95 a month. I called both Verizon and ILD to question the charge. Verizon only stated that they received this charge through a vendor. Verizon agreed to credit me and block any future charges. Why does Verizon accept these charges? Could I set up an account to bill people through Verizon? It just doesnt seem right. I called ILD and they claimed I or someone in my household signed up for this monthly credit monitoring service. If so, I never received anything in the mail or email related to their services. They agreed to cancel and also credit my account. It sure smells like a scam. I will monitor my bill to see if the credits are applied.
More ILD Teleservices Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- ILD Teleservices - Telephone Service Fraud 
- ILD Teleservices, Inc. (&Calling 10) - &slamming&: bogus phone charges from AT&T 
- Total Contact Solutions / ILD Teleservices - false billing; ID theft 
- ILD Teleservices - Directory assistance - phony charges to AT&T 
- ILD Telecommunications - Overcharging 
- ILD Teleservices - Unauthorized charges added to my Frontier Phone bill
- ILD Teleservices - Info Dial USA, Inc - Charge for no reason 
- ILD Teleservices, Inc. - Unauthorized services charge 
- ILD Teleservices - Unauthorized Telephone Bill Charges
- ILD Teleservices Long Distance - Unauthorized charges for VM DIRECT USA MTH FEE