IKEA / commercials
today I watched a commercial about a woman putting a red dresser together with and elderly woman making comments while she was putting it together. At the end the elderly woman commented about the money that was saved could buy her clothes. Or she could go out with that special man or" woman". She said it was not her place to judge.
I will no longer be shopping at your store and as I have told every body I know about your commercial, they too have decided to ban your store. I agree it is not anyone's place to judge, but that is a personal matter and should not be broadcast on the television. I have grand children and do not wish for them to be exposed to commercials like yours.
I used to like your store, but have now changed my mind.
Sorry, Linda Guthrie
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - restaurant
- IKEA Romania, Bucharest - installation furniture
- IKEA - goods not received
- IKEA - sti shipping company is unreliable!!
- IKEA - delivery of my order