IIPM - New Dehli / Non refund of MBA fees

IIPM does not pay its employees on time. The so called counsellors are paid on or after the 20th of a month for the previous month while Arindham travels in his bentley ... ans we have SRK promoting this BLOODY CHEAT ARINDHAM (sic)... students donot join IIPM - spend your money elsewhere at other Universities and get a better degree unless you are really dum headed and dont get admission elsewhere

A  18th of Jan, 2008 by
i want to a admisstion.
A  10th of Aug, 2008 by
give me detail about mba programme.
N  10th of Aug, 2008 by
give me detail for MBA .
N  4th of Sep, 2008 by
i want to take admission in iipm plzplz help me regarding this college i request
N  13th of Nov, 2008 by
I worked in IIPM as a Librarian, Tower 79, sector-32, Gurgaon from 08 October, 2007 to till 19 August, 2008. Complaint is that they always deduct PF amount from my salary amount. but they don't tell me the PF no. and still now after I had left IIPM they don't telling me PF no. What I Do?
A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
What should i can say Actually I am too IIPM Employee and now in 2009 they are not paying salary in time and now they are saying that they will deduct 15% salary of all IIPM+Planman Staffs the reason behind that is Market down, IIPM senior level is saying that. Its look like Monarchy System (Rajashahi).
A  24th of Jul, 2014 by
IIPM is still the biggest scam / farce in Indian education . PLease students, do not join such a college ., The lecturers are below par /. they have no case study methodology, nothing . They do not answer calls at trhe reception, they cant reply to basic emails . Terribly run organization .Basically they sit on a lot of liquid cash which they churn out to create adverts on newspapers to create a big awareness. Why learn marketing and business from a company that is run so poorly .