IHOP Restaurantsburnt food, messed up order, nobody on the floor

On November 28th 2018 around 3:30-4:00pm, me, my fiance and son went to the IHOP at 2000 W. Northern. It was slow not many other customers. We got our drinks and ordered our meals. They were out of half of what we wanted but that's besides the point. My fiance ordered a 14$ plate. They burnt his meat, gave us normal diced potatoes when he ordered the red and gave him canned corn when he ordered corn on the cob. They burnt my crepes and when we asked for our bill we waited almost 15 minutes, before my fiance finally walked back and opened the door to the kitchen. There was no staff on the floor at all the whole time we waited! All of them were in the back hanging out! Once our waitress saw my fiance open the doors she finally came running out. Apologized with a petrified look and said she would ring us out. I asked if she was the only one working which I knew she wasn't and she said yes. My whole family has worked in the culinary field including district management. I'm disgusted at the poor service and will never go back to that location. Nor will I ever recommend anyone else go there.