IHOP Restaurants / 3 meals

1 2910 Stonecrest Circle lithonia Ga 30058, Lithonia,, United States Review updated:

We walked in we're standing there for five minutes before somebody even sat us once they said as we sat there for 15 minutes and somebody came over and asked if we have been helped it was not his table his name was morally. He was very helpful took our order they had him run out to do something and they did not even make sure we got our food while he went out to do something for the score. We sat there for an hour with no food when Morley finally came back he thought we would have had our food he made sure we got our food out to us while all the other waiters and waitresses watched us wait, walked past us several times looked at us and said nothing. He came back to help us. They didn't clean up any of the tables that were on the side of us and stayed that way the whole time we were there they never cleaned off the table. Assisyant manager had the audacity to only give us 10% when our meal should have clearly been free. We took care of the bill after telling her that you know we really shouldn't be paying anything and then she took another 15% off it was not worth the argument to go backwards and forwards because they already were not doing their job the place was filthy it was trash everywhere pretty much all the tables were not clean there was sticky stuff all over the syrup particles there was no salt and pepper on our table it was just a complete disappointment. The manager had the audacity to take the 35% off and tell us if we come back we'll get 20% off the next time I can promise you will not ever be going back to that restaurant again because we should not have had to pay for that ticket. I am a personal chef and ideal and go to five star restaurants on a constant basis I never had to tell a manager that they need to give me free food and I never expect free food but when the service is that bad at a 1 * 2 * restaurant there is no reason why we should have been paying anything for our meal. We did go ahead and pay for our meal and now I'm contacting you guys I do have pictures but it was very disappointing that this is the way you guys run a restaurant of IHOP. but when the service is that bad at a 1 * 2 * restaurant there is no reason why we should have been paying anything for our meal. We did go ahead and pay for our meal and now I'm contacting you guys I do have pictures but it was very disappointing that this is the way you guys run a restaurant of IHOP. There were staff with sweatshirts and they weren't in uniform they walked around there like they didn't want to be there I was just very disappointed and he had a business meeting to get to buy three we walked in there at 1:40 we were just getting our food 15 minutes before we had to leave. I would appreciate someone giving me a call because I think you guys really need to go take a look at that restaurant there is a lot of craziness going on there and I meant it's filthy but I I don't ever want to eat there again as long as it's the way it is and I've had a few other people tell me about it but I never really paid attention to what they were saying as far as the customer service and it sucks.we did gove the Morley $10 because he took the initiative to come over to us when it was at his table.

IHOP Restaurants
IHOP Restaurants

St
Jan 12, 2019

Comments

• Be
      3rd of Feb, 2019

He took $10 off instead of complaining why not be grateful. If you want more it shows you cannot afford to eat out and therefore you should not. Your meal SHOULD NOT BE FREE. Be glad they gave you anything off you ungrateful brat. You want free food go visit a soup kitchen or food bank. Just because you cannot afford to eat out does not mean your food should be for free. You had no issue eating the food you should have no issue paying for it. Why not just to through the garbage if you want free food.

• Be
      3rd of Feb, 2019

If you really area professional chef why not eat your own food since you cannot afford to eat out. You are not entitled to anything for free. If you were a professional chef you would not be complaining that you got only $10 off. You would be able to afford to feed yourself. You would not need to beg for free food. Eat your own food. Don't go to restaurants begging for freebies because you cannot afford to pay for your food. Don't go demanding more of a discount. You first asked for an extra 5 percent from what they gave. Be grateful. Don't be greedy. You are not entitled to a free meal because you cannot afford to eat out. Obviously you are not a good chef if you do not make enough money to eat out that you have to beg for free food. Obviously you are not a good chef if you cannot eat your own food.

• Mr
      3rd of Feb, 2019

I can't believe you waited an hour and when nothing showed up still sat there waiting. And of course you wanted a free meal.

Go to McDonald's and buy from the dollar menu.

• Su
      3rd of Feb, 2019

I agree with all 3 previous posters.

3rd of Feb, 2019

It is people like you that make the site look bad. Honestly IMO they need to ban people like you from the site. People who make other members look bad by asking for free meals. I can understand you wanting a discount(and you got one) but demanding your whole meal for free. You are making people on this site look bad. I bet you would find any issue to get your meal free. Do you go around giving free meals to people in your restaurant where you are a chef. Someone needs to do the same to you. I bet you are the last to give anyone free meal. Get off this site and stop ruining it for all of us.