IHOOT / loaned money and was not paid back

1 14724 baltimore ave, Laurel, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 202-538-7831

I loaned asubstantial amount of money to a not profit organization by the name of IHOOT ( in honor of our troops), there focus is to support the military veterans by offering them funding, seeing eye dogs, housing etc.. The money was loaned in order to entertain the troops and their familes at the Tiger Woods at&t golf classic in Maryland. It has been over a year and the funds have still not been repaid by this organization. Philp Stambler ([protected]@aol.com) who is the marketng director at Walter Reed and Maynard Smith ([protected]@comcast.net) are the main players in this scam. Thought I was doing a great deed by helping the troops, turns out it was the biggest mistake of my life.

Da

Comments

• Bk
      11th of Sep, 2017

This organization also claims to provide Hotel accommodations for troops to various locations. However, require a non-refundable deposit of $75.00 even if the organization cannot accommodate the Service-member within a year.

• Kr
      31st of Mar, 2018

I joined a few months ago, they took my $75.00 I filled out an application for hotel accommodations and have not heard back! They did reply; we got your $75.00. They never said they received my application or if any hotel is available. When you go to the website there is no place to log in; but they advertise to for you to donate $$$. Veterans be aware; do not join this scam!