IGXE / I lost my order

1 France Review updated:

my order was placed on 12/05/08, it is 28/07/08 now. i am still waiting for my purchase, this company will not give me a refund and tell me i have to wait even longer if i want the item i purchased. this is the worst customer service i have ever dealt with, i cannot get in contact with the manager or head of the company and the customer service reps will not put through a refund. I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER.

Ju

Comments

• Br
      12th of Aug, 2008

Hey sorry that you guys had trouble...

In the future if you are checking for virtual currency vendors to try to avoid getting scammed check out this site that I found:

It lists full consumer-reports-like vendor reviews of all of the top vendors, and has a pretty sweet price matching feature along with some graphs. That way you can find the cheapest prices along with the best customer service for all the major MMO's. I've had great gold purchasing experiences since I started using it.

• So
      9th of Apr, 2013

IGXE is a big company, they have different department, the customer service rep haven't the right to cancle the order but if you wanna cancle the order they will help you to proceed, but their manager will ask them to contact you again because they wanna keep you as a valued customer. If they don't have the item you purchased they will offer you the voucher, gold or coupon instead, you can use the voucher and coupon place orders again and will get good discount. even though they are not perfect, they are good game trade company.