iDVD Shop / Horrible customer service

Placed order and never received a confirmation. Tried e-mailing the company since there's no phone number listed and never heard back. Tried again with no response. Called credit card company and they had a number for me. When I called the company, the man who answered was rude and short and said his computer was running slow and he'd call me back. After an hour, I called back to see if he ever got that confirmation for me. He said if I haven't called you then I don't have anything. I said you don't have to be rude and he said, "Mam, you need to go outside and cool down. I was not rude at all. Then I said, "excuse me and he said, "###, I'm cancelling your order." This was the worst service I've ever experienced. I'm still upset about the way I was treated. The tone of his voice from the time he answered the phone was that I was a nuisance and was bothering him. Their website states that they strive to have great customer service and there was nothing great about the way I was treated.

Would never do business with this company again.

More iDVD Shop Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Le
      1st of Feb, 2011

I think I must have just spoken to the same person. Received DVDs - 2 were damaged. Emailed to request replacement - no answer. Finally phoned - a number THEY gave me a few weeks ago when they had a problem processing my CC details. Man answered phone - Explained about defective DVDs - he told me to write to Customer Services. I told him I had already done so - but received no reply to my email. He told me that emails get 'lost in the ether' but that the defective discs would be replaced within 10 - 15 working days. I asked him how he knew this when he didnt know me name, order number etc. Then he became suddenly and unreasonably belligerent. Started shouting at me. I told him that I was not giving him attitude and I would appreciate if he spoke to me in kind. He responded that he was bored talking to me and was going to hang up. Have a nice day! and hung up on me.

At least I feel a little better that he is like that to everyone - and it was not just me.

I have now placed the matter in the hands of my credit card company.