Icon Health And FitnessBroken with no service

My ACT Elliptical broke after less than 100 days. Serviceman showed up at my house with his 5yr old daughter two weeks later. Reports the repair is major and I should request an exchange. Several calls to ICON Health and Fitness results in nothing but pass the buck and broken committments (someone will call you back within 24hrs). I happen to know that both the founders and current CEO (Scott Watterson CEO and Gary Stevenson) are well respected men in their church and must obviously be unaware of how their company treats the public and their customers. Should be, but obviously not "fair in all my dealings with my fellow man".

Tc

Comments

Nov 10, 2010

Dear Customer,

My name is Brady and I work for Icon Health and Fitness. If your issues have not yet been resolved, please send me an email at [protected]@iconfitness.com. Please include your phone number and serial number so I can pull up your service file. If anyone else needs assistance, feel free to send me an email. I am eager to lend a hand!!

Thank You!!

Jan 19, 2013
    Health and Fitness - Girls games
    Health and Fitness

I have items on Craigslist for sale and was contacted via email displaying as Brewster Health and Fitness and they wanted to buy some things and equipment from me. I was sure that it was a big company or fitness center. Unfortunately, they scammed me and disappeared.

• Mm
      Dec 18, 2013

I am having the same problem with my Proform Treadmill! It has been broken since we got it 11 months ago. I have called and the rep goes through the run around and finally says, Oh the problem is blah blah blah. I'll send out the part. That has happened twice now. Each time I have to take the machine apart, which is no easy task. It is broken for the third time. Each time we use it for a couple of times it breaks. Now that it is winter we are starting to use it again and of course it breaks. At this point I want the thing out of my house. It is obviously a "LEMON" but the reps are giving me the run around again. I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau today. Hopefully, they can get results!

• Ke
      Jan 17, 2014
    Health and Fitness - Girls games
    gojiactivesbrazil.org

One other big players in the league risk factors for chronic disease it should be in the list a virgin problems recognized by GOJI ACTIVES along with smoking alcohol Bay City and don’t but if so the mentioned the UK government does have policies on sunshine vitamin D but sadly there is a mistaken all they don't work the result.