IC Systems / Harassment!

444 HWY 96 EASTST Paul, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-903-1001
I closed my washington mutual credit card last month and paid off the amount that I was advised to pay to satisfy the loan. yesterday I started receiving multiple calls from a Roger at IC Systems. The rep. Roger was very rude when i called him back and tried to explain that the amount was paid in full to washington mutual, he hung up on me 4 or 5 times and continues to call me with the pay now harassment method.

He now has started calling my cell phone and my home phone about 50 times a day. I just tried to call him back and he told me to pay the bill, I once again told him that I don't owe him anything, he told me to pay the f...ing bill and he will stop calling, then he hung up on me.

Now he won't take my calls, I have hired an attorney to handle this and I also called my phone company and cell phone company and they are now blocking the [protected] number.

Comments

26th of Jan, 2008
I am not home a lot and they keep calling my house and harassing my family. I really wish they would stop i just had a baby and went back to work i am very busy and still getting adjusted to my new life i am sick of coming home and hearing about them calling my house non-stop and bothering my family. If they want to reach me they can leave a number i can call them back on, harassment is not the way to collect money if I do indeed owe them any money!
  13th of Feb, 2008
My mom has been getting the harrassing phone calls from IC Systems. They are the rudest bunch of people on the face of this earth. My brother used to live with my mom and he moved away about 6 years ago. They started calling her regarding his financial situation. They scream and yell at her. Call her up to 3 times a day and the phone calls do not stop. I put a complaint in but who knows. These people have no other means in collecting debts but to be rude and scream because they have no legal powers. They cannot garnish wages so they just annoy the hell out of people.
  13th of Feb, 2008
Congrats on your new baby. Don't let these people get to you. I know what its like to get constant harrasing calls from these people at I C Systems. They are so rude. Just enjoy your new baby and try not to let the useless loosers at IC Systems get you down.
Bg
  25th of May, 2008
THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS TO SEND A LETTER TO THE COMPANY AND ADVISED THEM TO QUIT CALLING YOU. YOU MUST BE NOTIFIED MAIL. MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT BY CERTIFIED MAIL SO A REP. FROM THIS COMPANY SIGNS FOR IT.
IF THE COMPANY STILL CALLS AFTER THE LETTER HAS BEEN SENT THEN YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SUE THEM FOR HARASSMENT AND THE CREDITOR. THIS IS ARE RIGHTS. PLEASE NOTE DO NOT PAY THEM WITH A CHECK, PAY THEM WITH A MONEY ORDER. THEY DO NOT NEED ACESS TO YOUR CHECKING ACCROGER IS THE SAME PERSON WHO CALLED ME. THEY DO NOT USE THERE REAL NAME TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.
JUST GO BY THIS LETTER AND THIS WAS ADVISED BY CLARK HOWARD AND DAVE RAMSEY ( RADIO PERSONALITYS) CREDIT EXPERTS. I
Yo
  12th of Feb, 2009
Go to:

www.fcc.gov and file a complaint.
B
  20th of Feb, 2010
Internet / Phone Bullies
Because attempting that ### face to face could be downright detrimental to your health.

Just Trolling :0)