iBurst / Try download something using iBurst, ha good luck
Early this morning, when the Internet is usually faster than daytimes, I tried to surf the net. Using iBurst. The iBurst signal monitor says I have 100% signal. Yet it seemed slow, for the last few weeks it has very very slow. I went to a few online speed test sites. This was the result: an average upload speed of 100-140 kbps. That is slow for a broadband service for which I pay for. And a download average of 40, yes FOURTY, kbps!! That is dialup speed!!! Shocking. What a slow speed. And disgusting, seeing that this is supposed to be broadband, and at a time of night when many users are sleeping and thus not online. No excuse for this. Try download something using iBurst, ha good luck. Rather buy that pigeon. iBurst should be pigeon pie. When my contract is up I am leaving them.
More iBurst Complaints & Reviews
- iBurst - Bad service and signal 
- iBurst - Not receiving all my email and cannot log onto Iburst Webmail
- iBurst - I can't check my bandwidth anywhere
- iBurst - Stay away from Iburst
- iBurst - Overcharging & Unfair termination of Contract
- iBurst - No service at all from Iburst
- iBurst - Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.
- iBurst - Iburst - not for business people, not for anyone
- iBurst - Subscription not valid or canceled
- iBurst - Bad Service (Non existent)