IBSN Tax / REFUSE TO ANSWER FOR IRS AUDIT

1 PA, United States Review updated:

ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS, PLEASE DO NOT FILE YOUR TAX WITH IBSN, EVER !!! THIS IS NOT A COMPANY TO TRUST !!!

I filed my tax from IBSN in 2010 (File No#:M71094​:) and now when I've recieved the IRS inquiry, they have not responded to numerous emails that I've sent [protected]@ibsnus.com and thousands of call. No one picks up the calls.
During the time of filing I was made big promises that if any inquiry occurs that the ywill help me out.
But now they dont have a courtesy to even ACKNOWLEDGE a call or even emails.
This company is the biggest FRUAD and should be IMMEDIATELY BANNED so that they cannot cause any sort of trouble for other people like me.

Comments

28th of Apr, 2012

PLEASE BE AWARE

• Su
      30th of Apr, 2012

I agree - Samething here Anshuman,
    Me too received letter (received second letter) from IRS and IBSN is not responding
    IBSN responded ONLY untill I paid $206 for the representation. after that no respose. I have been sending couple of emails almost everyday and also trying to call them. I lost $206 extra on top of what IRS is asking me to pay back. I just don't know what to do!!
    ME TOO SUGGEST, PLEASE DO NOT FILE YOUR TAX WITH IBSN

Sumesh
    Maryland

• Pa
      1st of May, 2012

I think these guys just suck at Customer Service and especially the TRU cell. They have make a mockery of my situation. Evene after providing all requisite documents more than 15 days in advance they made me stay awake till 4 AM on the last date of filing the IRS response. That happened more than 15 days now and still I have not received a FAX confirmation on the same. 2 days back I got a second reminder from IRS (seems they have not received any data from IBSN). Now I have sent the second round of data and after 20 times of calling these guys no one even bothers to respond. I hope people read these posts and stop TAX filing with IBSN.

• Yo
      3rd of May, 2012

I have suffered the same fraud by IBSN. Big promises but disappeared from the scene when audit came in. After no respite of following up with them, I contacted the IRS agent directly. She was very kind and helped me understand the incorrect entries that IBSN has made in order to give me more refund. She explained the clauses are complete fraud and not allowed by US tax laws. I reasoned with her and she waived all the penalties and interest. The final amount was a fair tax that I should have paid in the first place instead of getting greedy by the false words of IBSN. My suggestion, if you are an expat in US and see your future in this country in near or distant future, then don't mess with IRS.
    I have formally filed a complaint with IRS regarding fraudulent practice by IBSN. I hope they get the taste of it and really wish that IRS force them to close their shop and have their licenses barred.

• Al
      7th of May, 2012

Even I am facing the same problem. Infact all 7 of my friends who filed thro IBSN have got the notice from IRS. I feel cheated n have found myself in a soup like all others here.