Posted:

Cancellation of account/return of unused portion

4.7
8500 Higuera St
Culver City, California
Phone: 808-840-4043
hydroderm.com
Unable to reach company by phone and/or online. Phone system cuts you off everytime you reach a customer service representative. Online address is bogus and does not work. Have been trying to reach the company for over 3 weeks to return the items and cancel the account. Need to have a company representative contact me for a RMA return merchandise number and to cancel account.
This company should be prosecuted for fraud and missrepresentation.
Complaint comments Comments (81)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Comments

N  17th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - wrinkle reducer
Hydroderm.com

Received mdse I did not order. Unable to reach Co.
to return. charged 84.00 on Ccard and unable to contact co to stop delivery & charges.
N  20th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
are you still in business--i would appreciate a truthful answer
N  20th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - CHARGED VISA
HYDRODERM

Hydroderm charged my credit card and I did not re-order-plus I did not receive another shipment. I informed them during the first 30 days that I did not wish to re-order and that they should not use my credit card again!! I want a credit applied to my credit card ASAP!!
A  21st of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
On 10/6/08 they e-mailed me saying that there's something with my billing account info. I called them and after 3 tries in 3 weeks I was able to talk to a real person who said their computer system is down so she can't give me any information as to what was wrong with my billing info. I e-mailed their supporthydroderm@alenareceipts.com but my e-mail was returned for reason "addressee could not be reached". My account was charged for $69 for Hydroderm and $2.07 for International Fee - Hydroderm on 11/5/08 (which was a first because they never charged for International Fee before). Up to now, 11/21/08, the shipment has not arrived. I called today and when I became "Caller No. 1" out of 20, then again out of 15, the line was suddenly disconnected. After reading all these comments here, I suspect they went out of business or something because I have been getting the shipments every 2 months for a year or so and now this happened.
A  1st of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I spent the last three months calling this company at least once a week staying on the phone at least an hour at a time only to be cut off at sometime during the conversation. I turned it over to my credit card company for them to do a dispute on the charge. That was the only way I could get anything done. I still can't get a RMA to return the product that was sent after cancellation and billing.
This company needs to be put out of business if they can't do what they say.
N  3rd of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I called 2 weeks ago to cancel my membership with hydroderm. After waiting about 20 minutes I finally got a customer service rep who assured me that I would no longer be receiving the product. Then I checked my bank account a few days ago only to find out that they had debited my account for the product once again. My bank advised me talk with the claims dept. I can only echo other sentiments that HYDRODERM is a true scam...The beauty they promise is not worth the headache aquired.
A  15th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have had auto shipments to me for a year or so. I received email messages that stated my credit card account could not be charged. Funny, because I have automatic withdrawls from my checking account. I told them on the phone to stop sending product but they debted my account and sent out the product anyway. Right now I can not reach them and the phone lines are no longer working. They owe me a credit for the product. I returned the product to their shipping facility and I have a signed receipt from the United States Post Office. I can not reach anyone now to get my credit. HELP
N  16th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have been trying to logon to cancel my future shipments/billing. Unfortunately, I find I can not. After some research, I have come across and read the many others who are trying to do the same thing. For me, I will call my credit card and stop any furture payments and recommend everyone to do the same thing. I hope that works. Good luck.
N  18th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - product charged but not received
grace wilcox
6829 canyonview
El Paso
Texas
Phone: 915-307-6946

As of this date I haven't received my product. My product was supposed to have arrived since 11/18/08 and to this date 12/18/08 I still haven't received it. My account has already being deducted so where's my product?

You can e mail me at gwilcox54@yahoo.com.

I expect a reply from you since I am unable to reach you over the phone.

Thank you.

Grace
N  24th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - Account Access

I tried to access my account and went to FAQs. It sounded so simple-Go to top of page and click on my account. I can't even click on a product. I am canceling my account as soon as I figure out how to get to the page that allows me to do that
A  24th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
Is there a way to join together and get a class action suit against these thieves? Is anyone out there a lawyer that can suggest what we can do as a group?
N  29th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - Credit for Returned Product
11221 Skagit River Ct.
Rancho Cordova
California
Phone: 916-638-7393
hydroderm.com

Have tried numerous times to get a credit of $90.93 on my credit card for Hydroderm product returned prior to expiration their trial offer. Phone number for Hydroderm is no longer in service. Now I see their billing outfit, Alena Internet Corp, is in Bankruptcy.
N  12th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am trying to cancel my order of hydroderm and the toll free number has been disconnected.. Does anyone know how to cancel their existing order?
N  26th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
please I want it cancel immediately, Idid not receive any marchandise for thise charge
I have been trying to contact Hydroderm by phone to cancel shipments.
N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - not able to contact by phone, email, or website to cancel use of my credit card for automatice shipments.
Hydroderm

I have tried all avenues to contact someone at Hydroderm to cancel automatic shipments charged to my credit. All phone numbers are disconnected, the website cannot be displayed. I want some confirmation that my credit card will not be charged again for the product. I want no more products shipped to me.
A  4th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was not satisfied with the product i returned the product and the company is giving me a hard time by refusing to pay me my money of 89.54. there severice is horrible. i want my money back i will never buy anything on line.
A  4th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
i am horribly upset i have been taken for a ride and the company has made me run around for almost ayear i spent my money my time and i stressed about the whole thing.
A  4th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
i am very upset with hydrodem company i want my money back
A  4th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
not happy with the product
N  4th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - Cannot contact them to stop auto ship
Yukon
Oklahoma

I have been trying to contact Hydroderm to stop my shipment and also cannot get anything but a busy signal on the 1-800-814-5771. The website only has that phone number and nothing else. Someone needs to stop them from charging credit cards automatically.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree