Hydroderm / Cancellation of account/return of unused portion

1 8500 Higuera StCulver City, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 808-840-4043

Unable to reach company by phone and/or online. Phone system cuts you off everytime you reach a customer service representative. Online address is bogus and does not work. Have been trying to reach the company for over 3 weeks to return the items and cancel the account. Need to have a company representative contact me for a RMA return merchandise number and to cancel account.
This company should be prosecuted for fraud and missrepresentation.

Comments

• Va
      15th of Dec, 2007
    Hydroderm - Sad experience!
    www.hydroderm.com

Not only was there absolutely no visible improvement regarding wrinkles, but I ended up with two subcutaneous cysts (YIKES!) on my face!!! One was near my nose and started swelling up the area under my eye. Both were so full of puss that the cortisone injections my doctor tried to give me could not even be effectively administered in one office visit. I have never had anything that bad on my skin before even though I used to have bad acne many years ago as a teenager. (My skin looks really good now.)

I reported this somewhere on line a year or so ago and cannot believe that this company is still in business and has an ad running on my home page on MSN. These people should be stopped! This stuff is dangerous!

• Jl
      27th of May, 2008
    Hydroderm - Stolen Identity, false order
    8500 Higuera Street
    Phone: 8008404043
    www.hydroderm.com

I received an order out of the blue - never ordered, never heard of and all of a sudden it showed up. It took several days to get a hold of the company but when I did and endured a 15 minute wait time, they seemed responsive BUT I am not sure there will be credit as they promised on my AMEX card. We'll see. TOTAL Scam.

• Va
      12th of Jun, 2008
    Hydroderm - Beware of them
    www.hydroderm.com

My elderly father has received 2 shipments of Hydroderm products within the last 2 weeks. He did not order these products and is entangled with a perpetual billing/ship cycle. Hydroderm or aka Body Shape is not registered with the Secretary of State in California or with the Secretary of State in our state, under either name. Which means they are NOT authorized to conduct business in either state. This potentially presents legal problems on a state level for this company, if these are the business names they use. You can request a copy of their current Charter ID# with your local secretary of state. They usually post this information online for all registered/active businesses.

I will not follow the RMA return policy as described on their invoice to return the products, as this would imply that there was an actual order agreement between this company and my father. Anyone who has received these products without requesting them or through identity theft should not recognize their terms and conditions for return, since there is no REAL contract that exists. I will request Hydroderm/Body Shape's UPS account # to return all products COLLECT through their account and expense.

I will also send with my request for their shipping account # a copy to our local District Attorney's office to pursue a criminal investigation. Our state criminal codes 14:68.6 (Unauthorized ordering of goods or services) and 14:73:5 (Computer Fraud) seem to be applicable for this situation. I am not an attorney nor do I have any legal background; however, I have found several very useful criminal code (law) sites on the internet.

It will be up to the DA's office on how to proceed with this matter. If this is a criminal case, it's better to put our tax dollars to work with our local DA's office, than to retain a private attorney. I think the victims have lost enough time, money and worry on this!

• He
      5th of Jul, 2008
    Hydroderm - False credit card use
    8500 Higuera Street
    www.hydroderm.com

I started to received their trial product and me paying shipping. if not stop will be charged for the full product at whatever the cost is. I am expected to pay the return postage cost too!

• Sh
      11th of Aug, 2008

I ordered and rec'd a "free" sample and was charged $5.95. I still haven't had a chance to try it, then I noticed my credit card statement has a charge for $84.00 on it for something else. I pulled out the original statement that came with my "sample" and it tells me that I should expect this because of a "free membership"... what the ????
    I just tried to call their 888 # to get this straightened out and I have to call back tomorrow... apparently, because I didn't tell them not to send it they take it upon themselves to do so. The nerve is they claim I am actually receiving a discount off the regular $100 retail price. What baloney!!
    Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
    This is fraud right under my nose. I have a Master's Degree and got had!!

• Ro
      16th of Sep, 2008
    Hydroderm - montly billing not autorized
    HYDRODERM
    Phone: 18884605888
    HYDRODERM.COM

I RECIVED A FREE TRIAL OFFER FOR 6.44$, AFTER THAT THIS COMPANY WANTS TO BILL ME MONTLY FOR THE PRODUCT THAT I DIDIN'T ORDER, FOR $ 84.00 (PLUS S/H).
    I DON''T' WANT ANY ADDIZIONAL CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD, WHEN I NEED
    THE PRODUCT I'LL MAKE THE ORDER.
    ROSALIA CIPRIANO
    [email protected]

• Ar
      22nd of Sep, 2008
    Hydroderm - Cancel Product
    8500 Higuera St
    hydroderm.com

I did not order this product. I don't want this product of Hydroderm. I want it cancelled immediately. I want the RMA number need to return this product now. I am not paying for this product.

• Ca
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I beleive all the complaints I have read. I to wass taken in for the FREE trial and then learned that I enrolled in a membership-FOR WHAT? When I tried to login into my account the webpage is no longer active and when I called the 800 number I was told that I could get a RMA number until thursday or Friday betting that I would forget but I haven't.
    I am going to my bank and have them flag this charge in case it does go through.
    Terrible what dishonest people will do

• Ri
      24th of Sep, 2008

I, called to cancel my order for this product on Wednesday 09-24-08 and was told I had to call back Monday. I was very disatified
    with this answer.

24th of Sep, 2008
    Hydroderm - unauthorized billing, poor service
    HYDRODERM
    8500 HIGUERA STREET
    Phone: 888-460-5888
    hydroderm.com

ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL AND FOUND OUT THEY WOULD CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE NEXT MONTHS. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE CHARGE, DO NOT INTEND TO PAY THE CHARGE, CAN'T RETURN BECAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NOT GIVE ME THE CORRECT RMA NUMBER TO RETURN, NO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.!!!

MARYLEE

• Ly
      2nd of Oct, 2008
    Hydroderm - Product does not work
    8500 Higuer St
    Phone: 8008404043
    hydroderm.com

Product does not work and trying to get a RMA # is like pulling teeth. Computers are constantly down but yet, they want to charge our credit cards when products have been returned. Product advertising is false and products need to be pulled from market.

• Ol
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I ORDER THE "CALLED FFREE ONE MONTH SUPLY" WHICH ENDED IN A CHARGE IN MY CRDIT CARD WITHOUT TELLING ME
    ABOUT. LATER ON THEY SHIPPED ANOTHER BOTTLE OF THE WHITE STUFF THAT NEVER WORKS.

• Ju
      14th of Oct, 2008

I have tried for 3 weeks to get a charge removed. I kept being told their "system" is down. Then I was supposedly transfered to the Supervisor and was promptly disconnected. This company is a scam. Product was worthless.

• Er
      16th of Oct, 2008

I'm having the same problem. They billed me for the free trail and now they have billed me again for services not rendered. I have tried to contact them and they tell me that the system is down and to call back at a later date. I have made several attempts to contact them and have yet to receive a call back . I did not authorize them to take out this payment and I want my money back.

20th of Oct, 2008
    Hydroderm - Unable to Cancel
    Beverly Hills
    Phone: 1(888)841-7888
    hydroderm.com

Tried many times to cancel but unable to get thru via internet and phone... BEWARE... Do not subscribe.

• Ro
      27th of Oct, 2008

I am having the same problem. I have received the product and used it in the past. However, my October shipment did not arrive. I called them at about October 7th and received the same story about their "system being down"; I called again today and got the same story. They better not charge my credit card or I will dispute the charge and contact the Attorney General of California.

30th of Oct, 2008

I'M GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING. IF YOU TRY AND EXCESS YOUR ACCOUNT AND THERE IS NO SUCH ADDRESS. EVERTIME I CALL, TODAY I WAS THE CALLER 24 AND I HELD, TO BE TOLD THEIR SYSTEMS WE'RE DOWN AND CALL FRIDAY. THIS IS A CROCK! I ALSO COULD NEVER GET A RMA NUMBER, WHATEVER THAT IS. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

• Pa
    Hydroderm - cancellation
    Hydroderm.com

I have been trying to contact Hydroderm via phone and net for 2 months to cancel shipments
    (membership). All I get are busy signals or no internet sites for cancelling orders or customer service. My next move is to try to get credit card company to deny payment for unauthorized shipments but that seems to be a long, drawnout process I would rather avoid.

3rd of Nov, 2008

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. From http://www.bangalorewithlove.com

• Pa
    Hydroderm - over billing
    California

hydroderm makes all of these claims and not only did I not see any results, I sent my package back at my expense well before the end of the trail period, called for the RMA #, was guaranteed I would not be charged.
    I was. NOW can can't get thru to the phone numbers listed, or are disconnected after waiting several minutes on the line