Hutch / Sim card non-functional!
The following e-mail message was sent to Hutch without any response:
One of your Dealer came to our Office on Saturday ( 9.6.07) and sold one post paid Hutch connection to us inspite of being fully aware that we did not have a spare Mobile set. Therefore, he did not test the connection on the day he sold the set. But eventually when we did buy a set from NOKIA counter ,they found that the set is giving a caption "Insert SIM card" inspite of the SIM card being inserted inside the set. The Representative of NOKIA also tried your SIM Card on 2 of their Mobile set but the same caption appeared.
Your dealer gave us the name & Telephone number of one of your Hutch Employee (as stated by the person ) named Mr. Raja Mobile No: [protected] , but please note that his Mobile remains switched off even during Office Hours .
Hence , either you please instruct your Dealer to take back the Connection (i.e. SIM card) or give us the connection . But doing none will not serve the purpose on either side.
IMSI No: 4058035 & Mobile No : [protected] (as printed in your connection packet).
More Hutch Complaints & Reviews
- Hutch - Wrong billing for prepaid connections! 
- Hutch - Fake promises! Worst service! 
- Hutch - Fraud and cheating! 
- Hutch - Customer Dissatisfaction is the motto!
- Hutch - Worst customer care and network service 
- Hutch - Wrong information given! 
- Hutch - Wrong information
- Hutch - Hutch hello tunes
- Hutch - Hutch care is ridiculous!
- Hutch - Auto debit mode of payment