Hutch Mumbai / Sim registration failed

India Review updated:
I bought prepaid 6 days back. I have submitted the necessary documents on 16th October (on last Monday). I got sms on Tuesday that your documents are not as per TRAI regulations. I have again submitted documents again on 18th October (on Wednesday). And even now after submitting documents 2 times without informing me Hutch has disconnected my cell no.

More Hutch Mumbai Complaints & Reviews

A  2nd of Mar, 2007 by
I totally agree with the complainant as I am in a similar situation. I am holding the pre-paid connection since approx 6 years and have submitted my documents thrice. In spite of doing so now Orange has de-activated my caller id as they claim not to have received the documents.
A  6th of Jun, 2007 by
I too have a similar problem i myself is using a phone more than 3 years n even after submitting my document n filling so many form or re connection my no was activated just for a week n again im facing the same discontinued problem.

I have called the hutch shop were i have submitted the document and i have even called the help line ppl thy just dont have any answer to my problem.

Can any one let us know what is to be done there is just no co ordination between hutch providers and retailer...
A  3rd of Aug, 2007 by
Seriously i feel its a bad service, as hutch doesn't care for their customers. They care only till the connection gets activated and then they are not bothered just wana increase the numbers thats all... if my problem is not solved then ill make sure with all my colleagues for disconnection on lines.
A  18th of Aug, 2007 by
It is absolutely disgraceful that such a big company has such horrible services. I transferred my pre paid to post paid, first Hutch reps. used to call me at least 6-7 times daily to ask for my documents which I had provided them the first time. For four weeks they kept calling and harassing me. Hutch reps. visited my house 3 times so they can find the right documents they need (which they themselves didn't know what was required) and when I finally received my sim the registration failed. It has been five days and everytime I call up the agents or the call center, I get a different answer which doesn't really solve my problem and neither is very satisfying. In fact, the last call I made to Hutch, the customer service representative handling my call was extremely rude and abusive and when he couldn't answer my questions, calm my anger down and finding a solution to a simple problem, he disconnected the phone on me.

I have lost a lot of business in these 5 days and also lost my job as my employer could not get in touch with me. Honestly, I feel that Hutch should be compensating for the damage it has done.
N  12th of Sep, 2007 by
Hutch should be sued as they are the most disgusting and disgraceful services provided. I have been harrowed by them restricting my services for a bill payment that i have made at their very own easy payment centre. It is simply unbelievable that a service provider such as them should harrow their customers for measly amounts. Their customer care executives are more will executionists and leave aside customer care they need to be oriented to the word care all together. The only time you see them active is when they have to remind you about the payment. To end hutch is the worst service provider and with such services they are making sure that they will lose their clientele. I am not even expected an result out of this complaint.
A  8th of Oct, 2007 by
I wish I had read this site before taking the connection. My situation has been like a dog wagging its tail in frustration. Should have understood it from their ad. I am so tiered of repeating my horror story to customer service that I dont have much energy left to repeat here..in short..dont go for it. I have to stick out for a while till I understand how better other service providers are.