Hugo Boss And Lancome Miracle / not recieving the products after 2 months

United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-557-3738

It was the worst ever experience for me to have the online shopping on the fragrance x .com with poor customer service and support. I have been waiting for the order for over 2 months now with 3 international phone calls, several emails and it is my second time that I have ever recieved the email. What I would like to suggest all my friends living in State is " Don't believe in that biggest fragrance network or whatever as advertised by the their website. It was just simply the most fustrated period for me. I just spent over $ 100 for nothing. They asked me to wait for 3 months and call them back again. I can hardly believe that I will get my order finally. I have been living in Australia for ages and knows about the custom better than Americans. However, I don't know much about fragrance x. Therefore, it is my first and last lesson about online shopping experience with that website. No customer complaint service on the website plus try to attract people with discounts but not dealing and deliverying thing and not even have a chance to speak to manager about the service. I will just simply say THEY R CHEATERS!!! DONT NEVER EVER BELIEVE IN THEM!!!

Za

Comments

• Mc
      Aug 20, 2018
    Lancome - Eyeshadow palette

Terrible colors, not usable at all, No one to talk to, Never ever by Lancome again!!!

• Ji
      Sep 01, 2018
    Lancome - Service
    Malaysia
    lancome.com

15/12/2017, I went to claim for free gift or free claim from Lancome from Miri Bintang Parkson. The sales assistant's service is just sucks! Because of claiming but not purchasing treat me like nothing, the attitude and services are rude and unprofessional. I am really disappointed on such big brand's services.

• Ir
      Oct 16, 2018
    Lancome - Eye product with reusable pads
    Durban
    South Africa

I paid so much money for the eye treatment and reusable pads. It died out. I am so disappointed with this product.

I heard so much about this and only discovered now. Its not completely true. I started using products for to weeks now.

• Ta
      May 05, 2019
    Lancome - Advance multi correcting creams
    United Kingdom

I brought a product land Iv started to use it as Iv had others and Iv opened the lid and the tub was not full it was half full not really happy tbh
    Could you please help me with this