Hp India / HP is making a fool of Indian consumers!

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased a New HP Pavilion DV6226tx Laptop on 21/3/7 , From New Delhi . There is an Ongoing scheme of HP to avail Reliance Data card after obtaining an approval code by mail from hp . The same was done by me and after i got approval code i purchased the data card from Reliance for Rs 4000/- under HP scheme . Now this data card is not opening the sites thru the Internet Explorer on my Laptop as the Operating System is Windows Vista . Hp service centre has shown its in competency in resolving this problem saying WAIT till you get compatible Driver from HP --- IT can take Unspecified time . When HP knows that this card is not Compatible with Windows Vista then why are they giving this scheme to the consumer who is Buying HP Product with Vista operating system . This is sheer cheating . What do i do about 4000/- Extra spent for this card . Also even after purchasing Laptop for Rs 56000/- you cannot run Internet - It is disgusting and HP Is making a fool of Indian consumers.

Comments

• Mo
      1st of Apr, 2007

Yes, i fully agree to Arvind, i am also facing the same problem, As per the feedback from RIL, it will take till May end or June to rectify the problem, but what do we do, we have already purchased the Laptop and spent 4000/- for data card, still if we need to wait for 2 or more months for internet. Then what is the use of the these. Who will bear the cost. Is HP listening...???

This is simply a cheating.

• Ni
      20th of Jun, 2008

To,

Mr Rakesh,

H.P.

Hi,

M Nitin Kale given my laptop in u r Dadar service center on 6 june.

my compliant no. ( Ref. no.of HP ) 2601336843,

the telephonic discusion on wed. 18 June u told that i will get stand by

lap top till i get replacement ...but i need this in writing from u r side.

this matter is already pending from last 15 days. & please give the detail

of which confrigation lap top u r givning back to me, if possible please provide

me update model or at least give me few option ( because AMD proc.giving me

problem ) please do the needful.

from

Nitin Kale

• Sj
      16th of Jul, 2008

I fully agree with the above complaints. Even I am facing the problem :
    I have purchased a laptop and under your promotion scheme, I have all my documents along with Rs. 500/- DD amount to your Rememption Cell april

Ist week. They sent me the ack.with ref ID-448638. According to your promotion scheme it takes maximum 8 weeks. Now its more than 13 weeks and

no response from your redemption cell thro mail/phone.
    Where I get the propeer reply . If you can give your concerned person name and no. then it cud be very useful.
    its like a cheating the customers.

12th of Apr, 2009

sir,
    i have purchase a compaq laptop on 12th feb 2009
    and as per the company resisteration for the gift of a camera.
    I had resister for the by drafting of amout of rupee1299.

My resistration number is 06QHYWJF7E for the gift.
    My model no. is COMPAQ CQ40-144TU

I HAVE SEND THIS DRAFT TO REDEMPTION ADDRESS BELOW

HP REDEMPTION CELL FIRST FLOOR, A-2
    OKHLA INDUSTRIAL
    AREA, PHASE-1
    NEW DELHI-110020

MY EMAIL-ID: santoshnayak1177@gmail.com
    MY PHONE NUMBER IS 9937691550

sir i request please replay me on my email-id as soon as posible