Hp India / HP is making a fool of Indian consumers!
I had purchased a New HP Pavilion DV6226tx Laptop on 21/3/7 , From New Delhi . There is an Ongoing scheme of HP to avail Reliance Data card after obtaining an approval code by mail from hp . The same was done by me and after i got approval code i purchased the data card from Reliance for Rs 4000/- under HP scheme . Now this data card is not opening the sites thru the Internet Explorer on my Laptop as the Operating System is Windows Vista . Hp service centre has shown its in competency in resolving this problem saying WAIT till you get compatible Driver from HP --- IT can take Unspecified time . When HP knows that this card is not Compatible with Windows Vista then why are they giving this scheme to the consumer who is Buying HP Product with Vista operating system . This is sheer cheating . What do i do about 4000/- Extra spent for this card . Also even after purchasing Laptop for Rs 56000/- you cannot run Internet - It is disgusting and HP Is making a fool of Indian consumers.
More Hp India Complaints & Reviews
- Hp India - No receipt of gift! 
- Hp India - Service still Undone in 22 days! 
- Hp India - Poor product and service by HP India 
- Hp India - Haven't received gift promissed my HP 
- Hp India - Delayed services and customer cheating 
- Hp India - Order not fulfiled 
- Hp India - non received of free gift(HP – Print, Scaner with Printer & ups)