Household Bank Credit Card / Collection Notice

1 P.O. Box 5253 Carol Stream, IL, United States Review updated:

On my credit report it states that HSBC placed me on collections for $2 in 2004. This account was paid in full in 2004 and I have the documents to prove it. I however, never receive any such notice of collections from HSBC and I demand to have this proved by documentation or immediately eliminated from my credit report for $2.00.

More Household Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gu
      8th of Jan, 2010

I Guadalupe Dominguez recently got authorized by HSBC for automatic payment for $123.oo a month . 1st payment was for Jan. 1, 2010, to be taken out of my checking account. HSBC made a very big error and took out $1230.00
    from my checking account . It corrected the mistake and sent the money back to my checking account. I on Jan. 8, 2010 called your customer service at 1-800-395-0500 and asked if I should send a check for $123.00 or will HSBC be taking the $123.00 out of my checking account, the rep. said that I was not approved for the payment program, I would like to ask why did you take money out of my checking account if I was not approved . T he only reason I can see is to continue to charge me the large fees for late payment, over limit, and high interest. I am willing to work out a program with HSBC that I originally was approved for, but I do not want to go over all the information that you received from me. P lease have a supervisor correct this error. 5179930000069007.