Horizon Card Services / fruad

1 68 center st Toms River, NJ, United States Review updated:

they charged me 29.99 and took it from my bank account after i filed out an application for a credit card that was suppose to be for free. when i looked at my account online they took the 1.00 plus the 29.99 and then told me that i was denied . I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT.IT BELONGS TO ME

Comments

• Wi
      18th of Nov, 2008

it is not a credit card to be used at any place other then on the website.

• Ti
      11th of Dec, 2010

They 29.95 out of my checking acct. unauthorized.

15th of Feb, 2011

They are fraud. DO NOT ACCEPT THEIR CARD> YOU WILL BE SUCKED TILL YOU GET DRY>>>THEY ARE SCAMS >>>THEY PUT SO MANY PEOPLE IN TROUBLE INCLUDING ME> THEY SAY THE UNSECURED CARD IS ONLY TO USE ON THEIR SITES, AND WHEN U TRY TO PURCHASE ANY THING STILL THEY WANT YOUR VISA OR MASTERCARD FOR SHIPPING AND ALSO THEY CHARGE EXTRA 3 PER ORDER. DO NOT BELIEVETHEM...

15th of Feb, 2011

horizon card is a scam. do not beileve them you will have headache once sign upon their card. they send you unsecured card which can use for purchasing ONLY on there 3rd qulaity products. still if you want to purchase that same order u will have to use visa or mastercard for shipment and their processing fee. they will say you will get 1500 as credit limit for no use. they are not fools they live by sucking your blood.

• Pa
      19th of May, 2011

I have had the same thing done to me for 24.99 and they have no authorization so i am disputing the charge.

• Pa
      19th of May, 2011

they did it to me did not have authorization after the first time 24.99.

• Su
      4th of Jun, 2011

I was charged the same $29.99 from a company I have never even heard of. I am a single mom on unemplyment and really need to find out how to get my money back from these ### holes. I have 2 hungry mouths to feed.

• Da
      24th of Aug, 2011

ah its a legit customer service number on the site, I talked to the lady and all of these reviews are wrong. its a cc to help build your credit, it says right in the terms and conditions that they are going to charge you and that they charge shipping, because unsecured means no deposit. ### people learn how to read and you wouldnt have these problems.

• St
      13th of Sep, 2011

I also have an unauthorized charge to my bank account of $29.95, I wiah I found out them on this web site a week ago, as I think I would be happier. Gary

• He
      19th of Sep, 2011

I have 4-5 charges on my account and that is only from July, August and September I never authorized anything and I never even received any card from this company.I had to change my account number and I am having this investigated because the charge was $24.95 each time.I want my money back.Send me a check for what you took out of my account.I will sue you!

• Jr
      11th of Jan, 2012

all these comments sound some what familiar as does mine the card is a fraud tool used in a scam the fine print is wht u guys should all read they have not comitted any crime its just a ###en loop hole guys cost me 29.99 too plus that ###en dollar but i skimmed the policy and they ask if u agree and help u deside if u know wht i meen because i dont recall having to check the box !!! screwed . so if anyone finds or thinks of a way to get money back let me in.

• Ar
      7th of Jun, 2012

Damn it, I fell for it. I talked to them about this card misrepresenting itself and she denied it. I wondered why the card asked for a visa/MasterCard but went with it anyway. I asked about this and was told they label visa/MasterCard in order to bill your card. I asked for a cancellation and they kept arguing wtih me and they tried to keep me in program by giving me an additional $2000 dollar advance. I denied the offer and they told me I was cancelled on their end but it is up to my institution to let go of the funds. I will be calling my bank now and as everyone else says, be warned, this is not a credit card, it's a merchinse card.

27th of Jun, 2012

I WAS TOLD THE SAME THING REGARDING ONE OF THERE CREDIT CARD ; THEY TOOK IT OUT OF MY WALMART DEBIT CAAD THE AMOUNT WAS $29.99 . THEY ALSO SAID IF I DIDN'T GET APPROVED THAT THEY WOULD CREDIT MY CARD BACK . SO I NEVER RECIEVED A CARD AND THEY NEVER PUT MY MONEY BACK .

• Ro
      27th of Jul, 2012

ustedes me ofrecieron una targeta de credito y me enviaron 2 targetas que no son de credito, me han sacado 29.95 de mi cuenta de cheque en varias oportunidades sobregirando mi cuenta espero una respuesta

8th of Sep, 2016

Become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life.Try and get a blank ATM card today from (MR EDWARD) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich because am a living testimony. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $3, 000.Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : edwardatmhacker990@gmail.com