Homeland Healthcare / MISREPRESENTATION
Ok, well I guess I am one of the lucky ones in this string of complaints...after picking the agents brain for almost an hour to which he referred to this policy roughly 10 times as a "Group Plan" that is Nationwide I realized when I hung up the phone that this type of a policy does not exist... I am a licensed Insurance Agent and have been for many years, I write Property and Casualty so I know just enough about Health Insurance to get me in trouble...
This policy as verified with the companies home office is a "Limited Benefit Health benefit Plan" which is a far cry from "Group Insurance". While researching this as I am a sceptic by nature I came across all the complaints and the negative BBB reports and immediately called the agent to advise him that I want the policy cancelled, he advised that Jay in the Accounting Department would contact me immediately to cancel...Well, he never called me and it's been 2 hours...I immediately called my bank and got the Dispute Department as the charges were presented within minutes of my conversation with this agent, probably before we even hung up the phone...
The charge seems to have been reversed by my bank already so I am lucky, some of us have not been so lucky...
THIS LIMITED BENEFIT POLICY IS/NEVER WAS DESIGNED TO REPLACE A COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE PLAN AND WILL BANKRUPT YOU IN THE EVENT OF AN ILLNESS, IT WAS CREATED FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE UNINSURABLE, OR AS A GAP COVERAGE IN ADDITION TO YOUR EXISTING INSURANCE...
Hope this posting saves someone else the Heart palpitations that I just went through, consumers beware!!
More Homeland Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- Homeland Healthcare - FRAUD CHEAT AND SCAM 
- Homeland Healthcare - Fraud 
- Homeland Healthcare - DRUG SOLD FROM BUSINESS/fraud/scam 
- Homeland Healthcare - ALMOST SCAMMED 
- Homeland Healthcare - Borders on Fraud; GROSS MISREPRESENTATION 
- Homeland Healthcare - sent me a policy which I never agreed to purchase 
- Homeland Healthcare - Homeland Healthcare is Fraud 
- Homeland Healthcare - Bad Company
- Homeland Healthcare - Dishonest Representation
- Homeland Healthcare - lied about prescription