Homeland Health Care / SCAM
The company does not refund monies "without penalty" as stated by their salespersons. They tell you that they sell a helath insurance policy that covers 100% of hospital costs. They fail to tell you that this is 100% of THEIR CODED VALUE! For example they cover a grand total of $790 for a heart transplant, $730 for a fusion of the spine, $490 for extensive thyroid surgery, etc. They also fail to tell you that you can review the policy on their website. The salemen fast talk you into paying the first month and application fee upfront. They then send you the policy for review. They clearly stated that if the policy was not acceptable, you can cancel before the effective date "without penalty". They do not keep their word! They keep the $150 application fee. They apparently make their money by keeping application fees since their policy is a JOKE!
DO NOT PURCHASE insurance from HOMELAND HEALTH CARE 2435 North Central Expressway Suite 100 in Richardson, Texas 75080.
More Homeland Health Care Complaints & Reviews
- Homeland Health Care - Fraud/misrepresentation 
- Homeland Health Care - scammed 
- Homeland Health Care - Cheat 
- Homeland Health Care - Ripp Off 
- Homeland Health Care - Taking money from my bank account without permission 
- Homeland Health Care - Not A Complaint 
- Homeland Health Care - misrepresentation/fraud 
- Homeland Health Care - Frauds 
- Homeland Health Care - CERTIFICATE OF CREDITABLE COVERAGE 
- Homeland Health Care - Fraudulent Practices