HomeFix Corporation / Happy

After getting 6 estimates we decided to work with Nick from Homefix. We are very satisfied so far. The jog is not done yet we only have our roof and we are still waiting for our windows. If the window job gois anyting like the roof job then we will be very satisfied. We have not given Nick one dollar and he has made it clear that he is so confident in Homefix ability to make us happy that he will not ask for any money until we are completely sadified with the job. We are very confident that we will be.

Comments

• Su
      17th of May, 2011

This is regarding the windows that I bought from this company last summer. My house is almost 11 years old and the original windows had turned out to be cheaply made and had not held up very well. All of the window tilt latches had broken on the old windows and could not be replaced. The only way to keep a gentle gust of windw from bblowing thewindows out was to keep them shut and locked. For over 5 years, I have not been able to open windows. When I signed with Homefix t have the windows replaced, I felt a little uneasy about spending so much $$. However, since the windows have been installed, I must say that I am more pleased with them than I expected to be. The two guys that did the work installed all 7 windows from about 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. They did a great job

17th of May, 2011

It's a COMPLAINTS BOARD...we don't care!!!

18th of May, 2011

Don't believe this post, they are just trying to compensate for all the REAL, negative reviews on here about this company with a bunch of fake ones. If this business was any good they wouldn't need to do this.

18th of May, 2011

Don't believe "susanblake's" post...bunch of fake names and posts for this company hitting complaints boards today. All of them bogus..."oh so happy, so surpised, great company"...they are attempting to compensate for all the bad reviews about themselves on here. Phony, disingenuous, desperate. Must be a really terrible company to have to resort to this, I'd avoid them.

• Ho
      11th of Jan, 2012

Molliewollie,
    To my knowledge, this review is not fake. However, I apologize that HomeFix has upset or disappointed you in some way. We would appreciate the opportunity to right a wrong, and welcome your input to customerservice@homefixcorporation.com. Thank you and have a great day!

• Ho
      17th of Jan, 2012

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with HomeFix! Thank you for your support, and enjoy your new roof!