HomeCenter.com / Charged cancellation fee after over 2 months and product not shipped
Avoid this company like the plague!!
I ordered a sink and was told it would ship in 2 weeks. My credit card was charged immediately after the order.
After 2 weeks I was told it would ship in another week or two.
Finally, after getting the runaround for several more weeks I tried to cancel the order. The CEO, Brian Okin, called me personally and told me the item was going to be shipped from their supplier the following Monday. Guess what, it never was shipped and wouldn't ship for another 3 weeks. I cancelled my order. My credit card was credited the full amount minus 4%. I ordered the rest of my money but was told by Brian that is was a "cancellation fee". Avoid this company at all cost.
More HomeCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- HomeCenter.com - Fraud 
- HomeCenter.com - Do not honor return policy! 
- HomeCenter.com - Scam Operations 
- HomeCenter.com - Worst Company Ever?
- HomeCenter.com - What a horrible experience and I don't think this is over yet 
- HomeCenter.com - Homecenter.com is a cleverly disguised drop ship business
- HomeCenter.com - Scam masquerading as legitimate business 
- HomeCenter.com - refund problem 
- HomeCenter.com - Billing/Customer Service
- HomeCenter.com - beware beware