Home Security Consultants of America, Inc. / stole my money too

1 Review updated:

Brandon Reed and this company (goes by the name HSC America) took a $395 deposit from me, promised to return it, has not, and will not return my many emails. Apparently this is a pattern of this individual and his unethical company, as he's done this before, as can be seen by similar reports all across the internet. I am in the process of forwarding all the facts of this case to the Federal Bureau of Investigation in order to have a case opened for Interstate commerce fraud. Section 1343 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code creates the crime of wire fraud as follows:
Whoever, having devised . . . any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire . . . communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings . . . for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. Brandon Reed (if his real name) is in for a quite a surprise as I'm not letting this go and I know how to get action.

Jo
Jul 04, 2017

Comments

• Cy
      Aug 20, 2017

I have also been ripped off by Brandon Reed - HSC America. I've attempted to notify all contacts I have with no success. On August 23rd I will be fining a small claims hearing date. I made a deposit on May 2 and still do not have my refund. Do not ever send this man or anyone associated with him any money.