Home Job Placement / Require a refund under 90 day policy

I signed up with this company and nothing works it's all designed for the US they sent me a book but I have tried several times to contact them by email and no response, I would now like a refund under their 90 days refund policy.

Comments

• Cu
      11th of Mar, 2010

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with our program. Home Job Placement has no international restrictions. If you are able to dial foll free, we can be reached at 1-866-262-5415 Mon. - Fri. 9-9, and Sat. 10-5 EST. We will send you a private message through this forum as you have not included an email address for us to locate your account to assist you.

Customer Support

• De
      15th of Mar, 2010

I am having trouble with the website and phone #...you will take my money, but then NOTHING! I want a refund...deefoley@woh.rr.com

16th of Mar, 2010

I am exactly the same. After being CONNED out of $197 and ringing the FAKE phone numbers that they provide, am finding it very difficult to contact them to receive my refund.
    For the second time Customerservice1 can you please respond to my comment as I am getting very tired of this and will be FORCED to take legal action against the company unless you can help me. The 'customer service department' (if it even exists) don't respond to the emails either.

jonnyrollings@hotmail.com

• Cu
      25th of Mar, 2010

We have done two things to contact JonnyRolo. We sent an outgoing message on this forum after receiving one message. There has been no reply back to us. We also sent an email message to jonnyrollings@hotmail.com from our email support system with instructions to return the binder sent out so that a refund can be issued. Today, 3/25/2010 we got an email advising us that the product has been shipped back by the customer. From here, our shipping department will check the package in, and a refund will be issued. We will send a confirmation email to the customer (JonnyRolo) with this information as well.

Customer Support

• Sm
      27th of Apr, 2010

Yep you can see the word sucker written all over my face. I have tried to email them, i've tried phoning them and nothing just one big fat nothing. Does anyone get any satiaction or refunds from these people??????? please let me know if there is any hope of getting a refund or should i just stop waisting my time and contact the FBI. (smileydebk@dodo.com.au)