Hogan Concrete Cutting Down to Earth Gunite Pools LLC / Comment

1 FL, United States

Mr Hogan, I recently read your post and wish to make the following comments:
Understandably people are confused...Your pool company now resides in the location formerly known as Down to Earth Gunite Pools. Your ad now covers the billboard formerly advertising Down to Earth Gunite Pools. the ad is identical only the name has been changed. Edward Johnson's staff is still answering phones in your pool office, in fact, the phone number is the same one given to us months ago by an employee of Down to Earth Gunite Pools. And lastly, your company took out an identical ad in the Clipper Magazine as previously listed by Down to Earth Gunite Pools LLC, listing the same address and phone number. As you can see, it is easy for former Down to Earth Gunite customers to be confused. It is unfortunate that your reputation is under scrutiny due to these mitigating factors. However, you state that you are an honorable businessman. I would LOVE to have an honorable businessman finish our pool. Perhaps by having Edward Johnson on site at your location, this would enable you to strike a deal with Eddie on kicking back some of our money to complete our pool. I am sure any other former Down to Earth Pool customer would jump at the chance for Eddie to make this right for them in some small way. If you are interested I would welcome your response. I would be happy to publicly inform everyone of the final results.

Ly