Hobby Lobby Storesstore manager

Gi Dec 10, 2018 Corpus Christi, TX Review updated:

To whom it may concern, i am an employee at hobby lobby in corpus christi, tx store# 66. My complaint is towards my manager andy. Every week we deal with working on freight, and every week it's always different. It is very frustrating that he always changes plans on how things are going to be done. One week we can all work on our freight and other weeks he remove use from our freight to go work on other department freight. He will put some of us to work in another department, and help do their freight while some of us have our freight to work on. Once that the department gets caught up, he then sends us to go work on our own freight with just a hour left of our shift. It is so frustrating that i can't get my freight done before my shift ends. He makes me feel like i can't run my department. And the bad thing is, is that bobby thinks the same. Andy makes us feel so little when it come to visits.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Corpus Christi, TX We all love our jobs and we all love to give a helping hand, but when it come to giving a helping hand for others there are some of us that don't get that help hand from the ones we help. So that is why we complain about helping other department because we all have our own department to worry about. This man is not a fair manager! andy wants a lot done with just so little time. Just like this time of the year, when it comes to an hour before closing he will announce a project to be done for seasonal. He will give us a 5 hour project with in a hour of closing that is why he keeps us til 1 am to 1:30 am.. There are some of us that have parents and spouses picking us up, so because he tells us a time more in less we will get out, and it turns out to be longer for our rides to wait outside for us. This man doesn't have a life, so he thinks we don't have one either. Thank you i hope this will helps our store run smoother and brings up the moral in our store! ps i wish to remain anonymous.

Comments

• Ho
      Dec 10, 2018

Due to your unprofessional attitude and your disrespect as of now you are terminated. Yeah we are terminating you online. Do not bother coming for your next shift.