HiFiSoundConnection / Car stereo
I ordered a re-manufactured and tested stereo unit for my automobile. I agree that I waited beyond the stated warranty period of 30 days. However, when i unpacked the stereo, it was evident that it had never been tested, repaired, or remanufacturered. The stereo was dirty, had food on the front of it, and it does not function. The vendor simply stated that it was "just to bad" without any other assistance.
More HiFiSoundConnection Complaints & Reviews
- HiFiSoundConnection - bait and switch 
- HiFiSoundConnection - Bait and switch fraud
- Hi Fi Sound Connection - Unacceptable Customer Service / Business Practices 
- HiFiSoundConnection - Rip off
- HiFiSoundConnection.com - used items sold as new 
- HiFi Sound Connection - speakers
- HiFiSoundConnection - Very unprofessional company!
- HiFiSoundConnection - Paiste Rude Cymbals
- HiFi Sound Connection - Did not receive product paid for, bait and switch
- HiFiSoundConnection - Mistreated customer due to deceptive business practices