Hi5 / My hi5 account has been shutdown

My hi5 account has been shutdown for security reasons... they say my password is week. When I ask them to send me the details on my email nothing happens (my inbox is empty).

Comments

• So
      5th of Aug, 2008

hello. i just saw one profile. this profile has so many girls pictures and wrote so many disgussting comments. i dont know who is that. but there has also my piture. this is that profile's link http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=38178339 i would be very grateful if you could tell me that there is possible to close this profile. if you want i can translate this comments to english to prove that profile wants to make joke with other girls. and can u please give me answer as possible immideately.

• Pr
      16th of Apr, 2009

My profile has been shutted down for some reasons. When I log in is telling me that this user is no longer a member of hi5. I think someone know my password. Is there any way that it can go back with everything I mean my pic on it? I woulb also like to change my password.

Thank you.

• Sh
      28th of May, 2009

im not getting my profile to open.they r saying to activate my account..i dont know what to do..im already on hi5..i added friends already..please help.

• Bi
      20th of Jan, 2014

Yes wit out my permission mt hi5 tagged account has fail to let me gang assets to my profile under my gmail account nino50grant@gmail it says when I try to login it say the account under the email was cancel go to your email n click on the link to create a new password when I go to my e-mail mail box nuffin their wit yhe link