HelpMeDownLoad.com / AVG ripoff scheme

1 Henderson, NV, United States Review updated:

Scammed me out of $45.82 US Funds thru my Debit Card. If I find out who is behind this they will be killed on site, as slowly and painfully as possible.

Comments

• Va
      25th of Feb, 2010

HelpMeDownload is a rip off. I paid for three years of AVG anti-virus. EVERY month, I have to update my license number. To do so, you have to call their help desk. They give you another license number to replace your old one. In essence, you're paying $71.70 for a three year membership to AVG anti-virus that you could get FREE from AVG. Do NOT purchase anything from these scam artists! I'm out $71.70 but they can have that $71.70 because I'll tell anybody and EVERYBODY this company is a rip off and is STEALING YOUR MONEY!~

• He
      19th of Mar, 2010

Hello Val,

I am a customer service representative of HelpMeDownload.Com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve the issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: Mp3helpdesk.com for online chat support.
    Our Operations is available 24/7.