HelpMeDownLoad.com / Credit card charges

1 Alberta, Canada Review updated:

We found charges on our credit card and were told we had subscribed for three years. We did not subscribe, we did not authorize these payments. When we called and complained they said they would not refund the money but they would cancel our subscribtion. We are now $116 out of pocket plus the monthly charges for the first two months. We are now going to have to cancel our credit card so that we can be sure we will not be charged any more money. What a hassle. There needs to be something done about this.

Br

Comments

• Th
      9th of Apr, 2009

I would like cancel my account number 18009787657. Becauce this charge me a lot money as:80, 97 and14, 97.What about is it?I forward it come as soon as.

• He
      9th of Jun, 2009

Hello Customers,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding your concern about the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.mp3helpdesk.com for online chat support.

Our Operations is available 24/7.