Heartland Express driver / Workman comp issues

1 North Liberty, IA, United States Review updated:

While out on workman comp with a doctor restriction of 20-30 lbs, i was released backed to work on a restriction but last week i was threaten by sal steve and scott to return to terminal for orientation, my restriction also was i was not a good candidate for the trucking industry anymore so i was again i was threatened to either go the road test or lose my benefits of workman comp, i had faxed them what my doctor had written to give to them but they planned and plotted how to stop my workman comp benefits, so after the road test i was told i ran a stop sign and was speeding which was just a setup by the heartland tester .So once back the tester told me i fail and that safety department said they didnt want me back with the company it was a clear set up to stop my benefits .Now im out of work plus no benefits and because heartland express lied and cheated me with a tricky area in which they could find me at fault i was injured in their truck and now they wont honor the system or their own system.

On
Jul 27, 2016

More Heartland Express driver Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• On
      Jul 27, 2016

what they done to me should be classified as a criminal activity, im done with words with HEARTLAND EXPRESS