Health Solutions Network / Harassment

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

My name is Linda, I'm a very healthy 30 year old woman who does not put anything in my body but Motrin. I have never used Health Solutions Network (mymedicinekit.com) EVER and yet for over a year now I have been receiving calls on my cell phone using up my minutes and yes they are even leaving messages asking for a Patricia. I have told this business SOOOOOO many times that I am NOT Patricia and to please take me off the calling list and yet it continues. I have told this business that this is harassment and I'm calling the police over 20 times and yet I still get calls (when it started it was 10 calls a day...!!!). I have phone records and will be reporting this to the BBB and hopefully find some HIPPA law broken in the process to add to my complaint. I currently work in a medical office and receive the calls while with doctors/patients, they hear me flipping out to Health Solutions to please stop calling and ask me what's wrong. I tell them what's going on and to NOT use this horrible website EVER unless they like to be harassed or are lonely and want to talk to someone 15 times a day. It's total crap this won't stop, can I get the CEO's number so I can call and ask for Patricia 15 times a day??? WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THIS TO STOP???!@????!!!

Comments

11th of Jun, 2010

Hello Linda,

I am the customer service manager for Health Solutions Network. Health Solutions Network does not make outbound sales calls of any nature. If the caller is identifying themselves as an affiliate of Health Solutions Network, I would be happy to look into this for you and assist you in resolving the situation in any way I can. Please give me a call at 888-738-3822 or email me at customersupport@healthsol.net.

Christen

• Li
      14th of Jun, 2010

It's not an outbound sales call... you people are calling asking for a Patricia to let her know her prescription is ready... I'm NOT Patricia and my number does not belong to any Patricia and I don't use prescription drugs. You have the wrong %$#@ing number and won't get that into your thick sculls even after a year of complaints and being told. I have called your office numerous times to get this straightened out but it hasn't stopped... what's calling again going to accomplish?

• To
      30th of Jul, 2010

Linda,

I think the company you are ranting about is trying to work with you and they are trying to tell you they don't call customers on the phone. The people doing that are affiliate marketers that use the HSN name, but are not part of HSN.

The fact that you get irate with the callers are making it a fun game to drive you crazy. My advise is not to pick up blocked calls or any calls from the area code in question.

Good Luck

• Pi
      5th of Dec, 2010

Just "not picking up a call"--is NOT going to stop these ###s from calling...I am experiencing the same thing. ---So now everytime I get a call (as in Linda's case I've tried to tell them they have the wrong person/number)--So now I simply place the most expensie order and tell them to bill it to what ever credit card number they have on file...I no longer give a ###...If these ###s won't stop, I will make it VERY EXPENSIVE TO CALL MY NUMBER EACH AND EVERYTIME

• Gr
      9th of May, 2013

I have not used ANY online pharmacy for over 2 years but I too get anywhere from 10-20 phone calls a day from all different phone numbers saying they're pharmacies. I have yelled at these people, I have told them over and over again to stop calling me that I don't take medication purchased online anymore, and it NEVER stops. For instance, I had one company where the number came up "92607". After them calling 2 times in a row, I answered the call. Again, a pharmacy, again I told them to stop calling me, I didn't want anything. As soon as I hung up, they called again! I said "what part of don't call me again do you not understand?" and the person said "I only wanted to tell you your order has been approved." Told him the same thing again. As soon as I hung up, he called again!! This time I screamed at him to stop calling me ever in this lifetime. 10 minutes later, they called again. Now anytime I see a long distance or international number, I just don't answer my phone anymore. These people don't care, they don't listen, they just want to sell drugs. So I ignore all of their calls, but they continue to call up to 20 times a day. Sheesh!!

• Cr