Harbor Audio / Credit Card Fraud!

1 CA, US Review updated:

Harbor Audio has fraudulently used my credit card by billing my VISA several times and on different dates. And they have even used my credit card number to make fraud charges from other companies and have the goods sent to them. I have VISA investigating them right now, but what a hassle. And they don't return calls or emails, so they know what they're doing is fraudulent. DO NOT shop at Harbor Audio!

More Harbor Audio Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      Sep 15, 2009

I also made a purchase from Harbor Audio on 08-04-09 and have not recieved the item.
    The number they list isn't a working number and they haven't return my email.
    Even if I every recieve my item I will never purchase anything from this Company again.

J.J.G

Sep 18, 2009

I also never received the item I purchased. They don't respond to my emails neither or phone calls. They took the money I sent via Paypal and it cannot be retreived.

C.A. - Canada

• Fl
      Sep 21, 2009

I am having a problem where Harbor Audio is re-billing my credit card and then they are showing my visa company a bogus proof of purchase. I have turned this over to the Fraud department and hoping it gets corrected soon. You can not contact Harbor Audio because the phone number is not Real and they don't reply to e-mails.
    Good Luck to all you others having the same problem.
    Jay P.

• Fr
      Sep 25, 2009

i PURCHASED A gARMIN zUMO 550 FROM hARBORAUDIO.COM. i DID RECEIVE IT, THEN THE NEXT MONTH THEY CHARGED MY visa AGAIN. They have disconnected their phone and they don't respond to email. I have contacted the fraud unit of VISA and they are pursuing the claim. I have purchased MANY items online and this is the first time I was burned. Be sure any company you deal with has a good reputation. Frank L.

• Mi
      Oct 04, 2009

They did the same thing to us. We ordered a Bluray player for over 300$ and they sent a broken Bluray player and then made dozens of extra charges over the internet for Hotels, Pre paid cell phones, and other stuff. Luckily the credit card company caught it pretty quick but people should make complaints to harbor Audios domain provider. They seem to be administered by aplus.net. Everybody needs to shoot off an e-mail to these people and let them know a domain belonging to them is being used for fraudulent purposes, Hopefully they will be shut down. You should also leave Public comments next to their search results. It will show up for everyone to read that comes across their URL in the search engines. To do that right at the bottom to the right of their search results where it says "Cached and "Similar" place your mouse pointer over the first symbol that is marked "comments". Click that and you can leave comments for everyone to read. That way know one else will fall for their scams.

here are the e-mails for their domain admin.

support (-at ) aplus.net

legal (-at ) aplus.net

( I took out the @ symbiol so spammers don't target the e-mail for spam.)

• Mi
      Oct 04, 2009

I reported them to their domain provider " aplus.net " They were no help at all regarding closing them their website down. As long as they get payed they could care less, I guess. here was their reply. However, if everyone that has been ripped off by this company sends in e-mails to this domain name server maybe they would re-think closing the website.

We can not take action based on this complaint. You should file a fraud report
    with your local law enforcement agency or the Cyber Crimes unit of he Consumer
    Protection Agency.

We can only take action based on court order or through subpoena from a law enforcement
    agency with jurisdiction.

Regards,

Russ Gilman
    Sr. V.P. Customer Care
    Aplus.Net

Best Regards,

Russell Gilman
    Customer Care Representative
    Aplus.Net www.aplus.net "Everything for your business online"

Need More Info? Please Visit our extensive Knowledge Base http://apluskb.com

Did you know you can submit new tickets and manage existing ticket requests securely and safely in your Control Panel? Log into your Control Panel at https://cp.aplus.net, then click on "My Account" from the menu and select the Ticket icon in the lower left corner of the icons.

• Fl
      Dec 07, 2009
    Harbor Audio - Credit Card Fraud

I purchased a Garmin Zumo 550 for $650, Harbor Audio charged my Visa, then 1 month later they charged my Visa $650 again. Visa fraud unit made good for the extra charge and also credited my account for the 2 $35 overdraft charges. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. THEY DON'T RESPOND TO PHONE CALLS OR EMAIL.