• N
      Aug 16, 2009

Same here - bought something from them - now credit card is getting charged huge amounts of money for 'internet services'

Aug 18, 2009

I received my order from them, although later than they originally told me, and have seen no unusual activity on the credit card that I used. They might be untogether, but they delivered and I save a substantial amount of money.

• L
      Aug 25, 2009

I highly suspect the person behind Harbor Audio used to operate another fradulent company called mrculpepper.com. I was a victim of their (mrculpepper.com) scam around Christmas last year. Buyer Beware!!!

Aug 27, 2009

same issue. just 1 month ago bought a $300 DVD player, which I never received. claimed through paypal, but they cannot recover the money. the guy can no longer use paypal. anybody know how to sue the guy? small claims court?

• D
      Aug 28, 2009

Yep, I got taken for $650 by pre-ordering a GPS system. I was told near the end of July it shipped. But has never arrived and it was charged to my card back in May so it is too late to have credit card company do anything. These people that do this will burn some day!!!

• L
      Sep 01, 2009

DO NOT buy anything from this Harbor Audio! They also used my credit card and charged it for several transactions and they also used my credit card number to make FRAUDULENT charges elsewhere.

• N
      Sep 01, 2009

Ordered a GPS on 8/3, still haven't gotten it, no response to Emails and their phone is now inactive.

Contacted my credit card company today.
    DO NOT ORDER FROM HARBOR AUDIO!!!

Sep 09, 2009

Same as everyone else here, ordered a GPS system and it never arrived. Paypal refuses to reimburse. I'm not only angry with Harbor Audio, but you would thing Paypal woulod stand behind you in cases of fraud. They certainly charge enough for their service. You would think they would provide some protection for the profit the are making.

Sep 14, 2009

Ordered a Bluray player from Harbor Audio and it arrived defective. Luckily Samsung made it right with the warranty. Most of these complaints seem to be within the last month. My order was around 2-3 months ago. I was a little worried that they had no reviews and the price was almost to good to be true. I guess I'm lucky I received anything at all. I hope my credit card doesn't get used like everyone else's.

Sep 16, 2009

Noticed there were indeed extra charges on the credit card that is never used except for the bluray player purchase. Some Hotel down south. Plus some other internet charges. The credit card company took the charges off.

Sep 17, 2009

yurfriendlypirate u r too funny, I like YOUR style. i think i found my soulmate lol, my partner in crime

• P
      Sep 17, 2009

Same story- ordered GPS and never got it, even they send email that I will get it in 6 business days. Paypal didn’t help much - no money on account to recover it. I didn't bid on this item like on eBay. Used Paypal just as quick way to check out. Claimed credit card for non received item - got my money back

Sep 18, 2009

I ordered an item and never received it either. MOney can't be retreived via Paypal. How long will this company continue to rip-off people? It must stop! File a complaint to Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org/) and The Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov).

• F
      Sep 21, 2009

I am also in the Process of trying to get bogus charges off of my credit card. I did received the item I purched though and it is fine, but they are re-billing me and then showing a bogus prof of Purchase at later dates when I have not purchased anything else from them. I think it is time to bring in louie and the his thugs to get their attention. That seemed to work years ago and I bet it would work today.

• B
      Sep 24, 2009

They ripped off our company for over $60K in goods. We were able to dispute the charges through CC company but they never answered one call or email. We figured they were at the beach with our money. If you do a whois on their domain, all the contact information comes up and you can see the name and address on where they are from.

Oct 04, 2009

They did the same thing to us. We ordered a Bluray player for over 300$ and they sent a broken Bluray player and then made dozens of extra charges over the internet for Hotels, Pre paid cell phones, and other stuff. Luckily the credit card company caught it pretty quick but people should make complaints to harbor Audios domain provider. They seem to be administered by aplus.net. Everybody needs to shoot off an e-mail to these people and let them know a domain belonging to them is being used for fraudulent purposes, Hopefully they will be shut down. You should also leave Public comments next to their search results. It will show up for everyone to read that comes across their URL in the search engines. To do that right at the bottom to the right of their search results where it says "Cached and "Similar" place your mouse pointer over the first symbol that is marked "comments". Click that and you can leave comments for everyone to read. That way know one else will fall for their scams.

here are the e-mails for their domain admin.

support (-at ) aplus.net

legal (-at ) aplus.net

( I took out the @ symbiol so spammers don't target the e-mail for spam.)

Oct 04, 2009

I reported them to their domain provider " aplus.net " They were no help at all regarding closing them their website down. As long as they get payed they could care less, I guess. here was their reply. However, if everyone that has been ripped off by this company sends in e-mails to this domain name server maybe they would re-think closing the website.

We can not take action based on this complaint. You should file a fraud report
    with your local law enforcement agency or the Cyber Crimes unit of he Consumer
    Protection Agency.

We can only take action based on court order or through subpoena from a law enforcement
    agency with jurisdiction.

Regards,

Russ Gilman
    Sr. V.P. Customer Care
    Aplus.Net

Best Regards,

Russell Gilman
    Customer Care Representative
    Aplus.Net www.aplus.net "Everything for your business online"

Need More Info? Please Visit our extensive Knowledge Base http://apluskb.com

Did you know you can submit new tickets and manage existing ticket requests securely and safely in your Control Panel? Log into your Control Panel at https://cp.aplus.net, then click on "My Account" from the menu and select the Ticket icon in the lower left corner of the icons.

• D
      Oct 30, 2009

I was ripped off by them also. Paid for a GPS with paypal never got the gps system the so called safe way to pay paypal would not refund my money and the bbb would not do anything because they said the company is no longer in business. Funny that they still have a website that will take orders and money.

Dec 11, 2009

Going thru the same as most of you guys, pre-ordered a GPS using PayPal, their website sent me updates on product status, eventually it stated the product shipped, i've never received the product. After not being able to get a response from emails to them, and then their phone not longer working, I tried to get help from PayPal but they won't help since it was over PayPal's 45 day complaint policy. BBB of no help also, waiting on results from Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov)
    I did learn that aplus.net, and others like them are just a certificate that verifies they have a secure site, basically it insures that you have a secure way to get ripped off by harbor audio!
    Still no new GPS, still out of $638, and they still have a functioning web site business.