Hands N Paws / Rec.d f/u email, calling me a pig!

1 970 Rebel Hill Rd.Clifton, ME, United States
Phone: 207-843-5254

Dec. 3, 2007 I ordered a pair of boots. Dec. 6, 2007 I emailed an inquiry as to how long it would take to get the items shipped out. Rec'd f/u email stating 7-10 days. Dec. 20, 2007 I emailed and told them if the item had not been sent out, please refund my credit card and cancel the item. Dec. 21, 2007 rec'd email with USPS tracking number. Jan. 11 contacted USPS with tracking # was told the package was not found in the system. Jan. 12, 2008 emailed Hands N Paws again. F/U email was the item was the 'wrong color' and would be mailed out within a few days with a 'complimentary gift'. I again emailed them on 26 Jan. 2008--this is the email I rec'd. and the one I sent, in which their company called me a pig.

Write this again with better grammar and say please. If you don't know how to act with civility, we are not going to bother responding. Things get lost in shipping, carriers miss items all the time in a holiday rush. Some people know how to act with a polite inquiry while others are pigs. Guess which category you fall in.

I wrote an email on the 20th of Dec. 2007, stating that if this item had not shipped out, then to charge back my credit card. I received this email the day after, stating that the item had been shipped. I received another email from you 15 January 2008 in which you stated that you did not reopen until the 10th of January 2008 and my item STILL HAD NOT SHIPPED.
It is now the 25th of January 2008, I have NOT received the boots, nor has my charge card been credited back. This is assinine--the order was placed nearly 2 months ago. ABC may have done a 'show' in regards to your products, but they obviously did not investigate your handling of orders or clientele.

If this item has yet to ship, cancel it and bill back my charge card and send me the receipt. Because of the stressful situation you have created in regards to this order, I do NOT expect to see a charge for 'restocking'.