Hands N Paws / Stay away, this place is a joke!

People, please stay away from this company. Absolutely no follow up on an order placed on July 10th 2007, it has been 2 months. I've emailed them three times with no response, after being frustrated with their terrible service and fake tracking number I emailed again for the fourth time where my product was and from what I've seen received the usual rude response back from them.

They say there canceling my order because I complained that there giving out bogus tracking numbers, no email contacts and just plain terrible customer service. I'm thankful they did this but now I'm hoping they really do refund my money, pay pal is no help after 45 days

I think the hot Arizona sun has fried their minds, their responses are infantile at best. I would say it's run by a 12 year old but even this age would have more class, I suspect it's run out of a dirty old garage and they just collect money and rip-off people.

It will catch up to them one day, I hope this helps people to change their minds about placing an order. I have all email correspondence from them so any questions feel free to ask, you can see what a lousy place this really is. The funniest part of this is the DBA Sophistication Alley, now that's a big joke!

N  1st of Nov, 2007 by
Did you file a Paypal claim for non-receipt of goods? They will have to refund your money then because if they gave you a bogus tracking # they can't prove it was shipped or received by you. Good luck.
N  4th of Nov, 2007 by
This is what tis happening to me now. it is a nightmare. I just want my $400 back they took out of my credit card account before I realized what they were doing. I posted full story in other reviews. The are playing games with peoples money and are looking for opportunities to bully customers around because they are in control of your money. Stay away from Hand N PAWs!
A  18th of Apr, 2008 by
I totally agree! They are absolutely terrible as their UNSATISFACTORY RATING ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU can attest:

Seriously, do not order from HandsnPaws aka Sophistication Alley, Ltd. You WILL be ripped off.
N  1st of Oct, 2009 by
I was all set to place my order and than found this site about complaints while looking to see if a coupon code was available for the company. I am so glad I saw this and all the comments. I'm definitely not placing the $80 order now and will take my business elsewhere. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's bad customer service and rude e-mails. I'm so glad I won't have to put up with that possibility. Thank you everyone for posting and letting others know. I'm sorry to hear you all had to go through that crap.