Hallmark / hallmark channel programming
Please think about your faithful audience all these years. Older women in their 50s to 70s DO NOT watch Psych or Full House. Monk is better but you've cycled those several times already. Consider something else OR show more movies. Rerunning old romantic comedies would be better than sitcoms designed for teens. Here's a new plot for you: young female executive inherits a tv station from her parents and tries to change it up. She realizes she's ignoring the older community that had been loyal to the channel all these years. A young program producer reminds her about her roots and she saves the programming and falls in love.
More Hallmark Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud! 
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again! 
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired 
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever 
- Hallmark - unfairly fired 
- Hallmark - repetitious shows
- Hallmark - ladies watch
- Hallmark.com - online customer "care"
- Hallmark - jewelry item missing from my purchase
- Hallmark - home and family show