Hair Club for Men and Women / Bad service

10370 Richmond AvenueHouston, TX, United States Review updated:

On October 6, 2007 I went with my boyfriend to look into hair transplants and similar opportunities. Hearing about the hair club for men and women, I figured it would be a rewarding experience. As it happened, it was completely the opposite. We went in and talked to a consultant and was explained the process and completed the interview portion. She took us into the trial room and explained the payment procedures. She said we were eligible for a DISCOUNT card and said we could pay $75 a month to pay off the debt. She mentioned this a few times. She had him sign and me cosign. We even specifically asked if it was a discount card and she said yes. She then had us sign a paper that supposedly she explained everything on. The bottom of the paper with the address and company information just happened to be cut off. A couple weeks later me and my boyfriend recieved a credit card in both of our names with a $3000.00 charge on it. I called and cancelled the credit card immediately. We called the Hair Club repeatedly and got nothing. I guess that is normal procedure for them not to answer or call back as it has been mentioned previously by other complaints. Once we got hold of the consultant she blatantly lied to us over the phone saying she never said discount card. She also said nothing of a credit card, mind you, and she claimed she did. We are 1000% perfectly sure she said DISCOUNT card. When they did not work with us we filed a complaint with the better business bureau. After working with them the hairclub still had it come down to us paying half of the $3000.00 that we recieved no physical services for. So basically they reject any refunds for doing nothing, and they make you pay for recieving nothing, and in the end their customers lose. It is my advice to anyone reading this to not trust them and to read everything they ask you to sign, no matter what they say.
Va

Comments

Da
  5th of Apr, 2011
Doncosa cut my hair completely off. I used it for a year and was wasting my money everytime. Then I said enough is enough and started weaving my hair. Stay away from Doncosa if you want to keep your hair.

Hair Club Logo Hair Club