Haband, Inc.Larger sizes not available

I really like the quality and pricing of clothing that Hadand offers, when you can get them. I am a large sized male and find it really hard to understand why the sizes I need are listed but when I order they show that size is not availble. After making a selection that is not my first or second choice but shows that it is availble in my size and color I find out that they also are on back order. This takes forever to get my order even though the money transaction has been done tieing up funds that prevent me from buying elsewhere. Update your inventory, im sure that i'm not the only big customer you have.

Comments

• Gd
      Sep 10, 2010
    Haband, Inc. - Haband Perks Scam

I recently discovered that Haband was charging $14.95 once or twice a month from my checking account without my permission. I want to find out how I can get them to stop this practice and to refund the money that they have charged to my account illegally. What are the steps to do to get a full refund from Haband?

• Ca
      Jan 15, 2011

I actually work for the company and can assure you that while misleading for older customers, there is no scam with Haband Perks. For one thing there's an alluring discount from the company offered just for trying it out; if you cancel within the 30 days you won't be charged subsequent 14.95 charges. Furthermore, if you call our customer service line and request the number we're happy to assist you in this way.

• Ka
      Feb 09, 2011

I wrote to the BBB after months of them not listening to me and removing the charges. After 2 days of writting the complaint to the BBB I got a phone call and the charges were removed! BBB worked very nicely! I also signed a complaint to the fair trade commission which you can also do online at FTC.com

• La
      Nov 01, 2011
    Haband, Inc.

I had ordered 2 pair of pants, was charged on Dec. 18., I rteurned them a few days later- have not heard anything from you- hope to get my money back! I was waiting at least 2 statements from Discover however I'm afraid the time is now past, to have this reversed. Coint me out as anHaband Customer!!

• Aw
      Jan 18, 2012
    Haband, Inc.

I want Habnd to stop taking the $15.95 out of my checking account monthly. I never authorized any monthly deduction and want it to stop.

• Ga
      Feb 21, 2012
    Haband, Inc.

I must be getting billed for perks of $14.95 every month. I did not sign up for this as I am a widow and very seldom use your co. Please take me off of this thing you call perks.I do not want it.

• Dl
      Feb 27, 2012

Haband is charging me 14.95 for past 3 months. I did not order anything!

• Ri
      Feb 29, 2012
    Haband, Inc.

I received an e-mail from Haband on 5/29/11 that informed me that my package, order # 5533000, was shipped on 5/27/11. I have never received the package. My credit card has been debited for the amount of the purchase. I have tried to call your phone number to talk to customer service, but can't reach anyone. Really lousy service!

• Im
      Mar 07, 2012
    Haband, Inc.

My credit card has been charged wrongly ($14.95 monthly) for 7 months. Stop it right now! I also need my card to be reimbursed.