H & R Block Tax Services / Poor customer service

Re: H & R Block Tax Services

I need Income Tax Returns for the years 1998, 1999 & 2000 from Linda Davenportat 415 N. Virginia, Port Lavaca, TX 77979. She said she didn't have room to store back returns but she was paid to prepare these returns. I went to H & R Block at 2403 N. Ben Jordan, victoria, Tx [protected] and they would just give me the 2001 return that was Joint. I had a 4506 form with Norman Ray McCaskill Jr.'s signature & social security number from an Attorney's office & they said he would have to come and get these returns. I ask for a form to take to his Attorney & my Attorney so I could pick these up Wednesday June 20, 2007 for court. Olga the office manager was not there and the three young girls said that there were no forms to fill out. I need a form to take to the Attorney's so I can get these returns. The years are 2002, 2003, 3004, 2005 & 2006. I also need his Corporate Returns for 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006 the name is Texas Industrial Tecnical Services Inc...

More H & R Block Tax Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      17th of Sep, 2007

Randy,

This is not poor customer service. Your income tax provider is only required to keep your taxes for 3 years...after that most companies will disgard them. Poor customer service would be if they never given you a copy in the first place, which I am sure they did.

If you loose them, they can charge you for another copy, but after three years they wont have them...you can go to the IRS, but you will be charged there as well

• Vc
      5th of Dec, 2007

Loooking for my dad's tax returns for 1998
    he passed away in Texas last year I am trying to close the estate there was a stmemt sent stating he owed for 1998 Taxes about 800.00 with penatlies around 2000.00 trying to get i reduced.

• Lo
      26th of Jan, 2009

YEAH WHY CANT ALL COMPANIES HAVE POLICIES WHICH SPECIFICALLY SUIT MY SELFISH NEEDS. IF THEY CANT DO WHAT I WANT ALL THE TIME ITS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH INSTANT GRATIFICATION LIKE ALL STUPID AMERICANS.

• Ki
      14th of Mar, 2009

I went to H&R Block last year and they did my taxes and I found out they never submitted them to the IRS. When i called them they told me that I was suppose to send them in myself, but i asked for them to be e-filed.They told me oh well...its your fault, they never got sent!. Well I paid 387.00 for them to be e-filed. They never did it and they never gave me a copy to be sent into the IRS. So, they told me to come to the office and they will give me a copy so that I can now send them in...How sweet of them! I will never go back! The manager was very rude!

24th of Mar, 2010

I have been going to H&R Block for 20 years now. The first time I needed help from them. They made mistakes on my taxes, forgot to give me everything when I left, the first time. It has been 8 weeks now, I still do not know when I will get my refund, and I do not know if the state got my state taxes. I paid $267.00 dollars this year to H&R Block at Steubenville, Ohio Office. They cannot give me any answers as to why I do not have my tax refund. I have to call the IRS every week to check on my status and still get no results from them. H&R Block has me doing all kinds of things. I had a meeting with them yesterday and I still got, no where with them. I am going to ask them for a full refund, because they did my taxes wrong and are not supporting me while this is going on.I am very dissatisfy with them, this year.They better wake up and start to do something for me.After all folks, thats what I paid them for.This is going on in Stebenville, Oho H&R Block Office

• Ga
      24th of Mar, 2010

What the hell are you talking about? I have no idea and I don't understand how anyone else does, either! You just start rambling about God only knows what! You need your tax returns...OK? You have tax returns with this person's signature and that person's signature...your sentences are choppy and without a point. You do not explain yourself AT ALL, and if your grammar, punctuation, and syntax are any indication of your speech then I'm sure thats why you didn't get very far at H&R Block, either.

• Sh
      20th of Sep, 2012

QUE PENA POR MI IDEOMA PERO ALGO PARECIDO ME ESTA PASANDO A MI YO RELIZE EL INCOME TAX 2011 CON UNA MANAGER DE H& BLOCK EN HIALEAH, MIAMI FLORIDA Y ESTA PERSONA TAMBIEN OLVIDO DE MANDAR MIS PAPELES PARA EL IRS, POR TANTO ESTOY DISCUTIENDO UNA PENALIDAD DE $200 QUE ME QUIERE COBRAR EL IRS YO HE CONTACTADO A LA MANAGER DE H & BLOCK Y NO ME DA LA CARA SE ESCONDE Y NADIE ME QUIERE DAR UN TELEFONO A DONDE QUEJARME Y NECESITO RESOLVER ESTE PROBLEMA EN MENOS DE 5 DIAS, NO SE PUEDE CONFIAR EN NADIE SOLO EN DIOS.

• Bu
      19th of Feb, 2014

H&r block charges u. A lot of money and provides cr apply services. They don't file ur taxes but charge u a fee. Be careful . Don't go there they r not helpful. IRS is more strict now. Hr block cannot help u. Do not go there