GWM — don't buy a car from gwm springs
I recently bought a car from GWM Springs and it broke down within the first month. I phoned GWM to bring the problem to their attention and they basicly told me it's not their problem. Before I purchased the car, they told me they had serviced the car and they showed me the full service history etc. I don't understand how a car can be serviced and then breakdown within the first month and then the dealer refuses to take any responsibility for the car.
I just wanted to warn the general public about this dealership and their mentality regarding after sales. Don't buy a car from GWM.
More GWM Complaints & Reviews
- GWM South Africa - poor after sales service 
- GWM Atlantis Motors - services and breaking down 
- GWM Steed 5 2.5 tci - bad after sales service
- GWM South Africa - can't get my car fixed 
- GWM Steed 5, Double cab 2lt VGT - breaking all the time/ afer sales service
- GWM East London - beware gwm has no service plan
- GWM - bad service
- GWM South Africa - poor customer service - very high fuel consumption
- GWM - unethical behaviour
- GWM Centurion - useless aftersales service