GUY D' ORSO

4.45
P.BOX4394-5004-JJ TILBURG-HOLAND
HOLLAND, England, Greater London
United Kingdom
I have had a number of claims about lottery wins in the past,
This person calling his self GUY D' ORSO Claims he can produce winnings,
Also ask to hand over £35.00 with a money back guarantee.
This person may have pocketed millions from strangers watch out!!!
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Inheritance Scams

Comments

N  29th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have been receiving letters from this Guy D'Orso for quite some time; first in English and since I ignored them, they are now in French (I live in Quebec, Canada). I also receive similar letters from so-called Lotto Organisations in the USA, Philippines, Slovakia, The Netherlands, Japan, etc. In the beginning I would reply with a note that any handling charges should be deducted from the winning amount. Then I realized why should I have to pay even for postage? Now I just ignore these letters and they go into the shredder. Any lottery I trust is the local one where I know the person who sells me the ticket and I can check out the winning ticket after each draw.
A  14th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
He is a fraud, has taken my cousin for thousands in two years. He operates under many names and faces and preys on the elderly.
DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS SCAMMER!
N  20th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have also received a letter that said I have inherited 1 Billion dollars from a man who is supposed to be my family. This mans name is George Murells, not only that, after George dies I get a few billion more. I am to sign a so called will and send it back to make it legal.
A  3rd of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
I today received a letter similar to the account given by Patricia Nieman re 'George Murells' who, alas for Patricia, now wants to legate to me, his long-sought 'family', his billions plus...an amulet. The person ?--is anyone real in all this--relaying this good fortune to me calls himself 'Christopher McAlister'.
Charles Shields
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Yes i just received the same mail im due a bilion but i need send him 25 dollars this time usually its 35 or 45 not sending a dime yes they are scams people they list are dead if not made up i been trying to find information o. These people they make it look real but its to make them rich. Please beware if you read this they gotten lots of money from people not any more thank you for popibg up today as i needed to see this. Again thank you

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree