Gutters For Less / Poor work

1 MD, United States Review updated:

Gutters for Less is exactly that. After one heavy snowfall our front gutter come off the house. We had Gutters for Less replace it. The next snowfall, the gutter that they replaced came off after only about 3 hours of snowfall. They claimed that it wasn't their responsibility. That is unacceptable. The work they do is poor and they do not take responsibility for it. Will never use/recommend them again.

Do

Comments

• Pr
      17th of Jan, 2013
    Gutters For Less - inproper installation and safety
    Gutters For Less
    Frederick
    Maryland
    guttersforless.com

I had damage done to my house from Sandy and need roof repair and gutters. The roofing company used gutter for less for thier work . I had set up an apt for a monday to have my work done. I had to leave my fence gate on for them to get in .The roofing company has asked me to this. I told the roofing company if gutter for less was not coming to let me know as my gate my gate will get damadged in the wind. Well low and behold gutters for less was a no show and my gate door was lose again. OH yeah the roofing company had already damadged the gate once. Well the next day, no once contacted me and I came home to nre gutterand and down spounts. How does on get over a locked fence door . The work on the down spouts were so bad and I cut myself on the metal. I call gutter for less the nest day and asked wbout their install and out come for what I had done. She did not know I just has work done. After she told everthing she asked if she could help me, I said yes fix the job from yesterday. She said it had to go through roofing company and I said what about the warrarnty on your site. Next thing... her computers were down. BS !!! have a black wire hanging in front of my house, the downspouts are not properly put together and all messed up. I wrote down how she told me they were to look and be installed... I know its not like that ! My next step is the Main office!!!

• Am