Greentree Financial / Fraud and cheating

Greentree Financial as been my mortgage company for 14 years. After having been divorced 4 years into the loan and raising children as a single mother, I have made payments late frequently. Greentree has been continually harassing. To the extreme.

I have had clients of mine called and harassed causing me to lose accounts, I have had my children told to pack their clothes because of their mothers worthlessness they were going to be homeless, I have had neighbors called and asked to deliver notes to me, I have had family members called and questioned about my worthlessness in paying my bills, my tenants have been called squatters and asked to make good on a loan that is not in their name and are constantly harassed, and actually had my home broken into and all my possessions moved to my deck.

My neighbor called me and then went over to see who was at my home only to have the people hurriedly drive away, however, he was unable to get a license plate number. When Greentree called an hour later to gloat and ask how I 'liked' those events they acknowledged being responsible. I filed a police report but w/o a number and anything to concretely tie Greentree to the crime, the police were unable to proceed.

I am having difficulty finding legal representation to help with this as I cannot afford an attorney, and am wondering about any class action suits that may be in the works.

he representatives calling from Greentree are rude, malicious, derogatory and counter productive to their own goals. I have been ridiculed, told that it is understandable that I was divorced, that I am lying, and the suggestion made that I get money the best way I can. A few years ago I was told by a representative of Greentrees that I was late on my January payment on December 12. What? I have complained to my states Attorney Generals office and am waiting to hear, again, what can be done if anything.

Va

More Greentree Financial Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Rf
      29th of Jul, 2016
    Greentree Financial - Billing
    Greentree
    Rapid City
    South Dakota

My mortgage was sold to Greentree by Bank of America. In May there was a separate charge for insurance due. My property Insurance however is paid through an escrow account. When contacted, couldn't at first identifying why charged. First they said it was bill from my insurance co. That turned out to be false. When contacted again, still couldn't tell me why or for what. Useless customer service function. Still trying to get answers. Ranks up there with don't know, don't care. Stay away from.